The Belladonnas and CliqueV showed what they've got!

Belladonnas and CliqueV Back to Back Concert entitled "This Is Me." held at the SM North Skydome last February 23, 2019 

The fresh and young girl group, Belladonnas and the newest boy group CliqueV (Click 5), had a successful concert last Saturday, February 23 at the SM Skydome. Both groups were the latest addition to the 3:16 Events and Talent Management under their lady manager and owner Ms. Len Carillo. 


"THIS IS ME." All-Out poster 


Meet the all-female sing and dance group the "Belladonnas!" : Quinn, Phoebe, Rie, Xie, Stiff, Jazzy and Chloe. 



The all-male boy group "CliqueV" : Clay Kong, Marco Gomez, Kaizer Banzon, Sean de Guzman, Josh Mirabel, Karl Aquino, Calvin Almojuela, Gabby Villamor, and Blaise Nicolas.

Both groups wowed the audience with their opening production donning an Avatar-inspired costumes. Before I entered the concert venue, I had a blank or any slightest idea about these two groups and I really intended not to search anything about them. I want them to render me the first impression. I don't want to be loaded with facts about them then later it might build up  some expectations, which I am not a fan of. I hate expectations, for me... If I would want to get to know you, I want it my own way or just go with what might happens next... in other words, surprise me! 

And true to that line, the Belladonnas and CliqueV did gave me a very good surprise! They can really sing and dance well (kudos to their coaches and mentors Mich Garong, Mia Pangyarihan (former Sex Bomb member)  Donald Balbuena and Eira Bermudez. 

Their production numbers were all well-thought and they really came prepared. I guess it's really better to be prepared and perform with full confidence. And this was very evident in every production number they did. My top fave among their numerous performances that night was their own rendition of "Chicago" broadway musical and the song they used was the "Cell Block Tango." For me, I find the Belladonnas very sophisticated, sexy, alluring and on this prod, they were also able to showcase their talent in musical theater. I really enjoyed that plus the fact that they also had great props and production design. Two thumbs up for you girls and the whole team! 

Belladonnas strut it out and gave their all during their "Chicago" musical number 


Another fave of mine, Top 2, their own dramatic interpretative rendition of "Buwan" sang by JK Labajo 


My Top 3, the very funny and entertaining number! No dull moment with these two, they had really made us laugh that hard :) 


My Top 4, death-defying, jaw-dropping prod number by Quinn Arellano togather with the Team Rapa dancers


Top 5 for me is when both the Belladonnas and CliqueV paid tribut to their parents. It was such a heart-melting number, they really got me teary-eyed. 


I also did like the very sexy and sizzling Italian-inspired number of the Belladonas with their celebrity guests Jak Roberto and Arron Villaflor 


Groovy number of Belladonnas with Hashtag CK


Powerful song number by Anna Ramsey with CliqueV


Song number of CliqueV with the sultry Sanya Lopez 

The whole night was very entertaining and worth-watching and I can truly say that, the Belladonnas and CliqueV had really given and showed what they've got and they deserve a spot here in the entertainment world! 

Congrats guys and more power!!! 







Posted in:

0 Amazing comments for "The Belladonnas and CliqueV showed what they've got! "

Leave a reply

Feel-free to comment Amazing people! Hope you could also add me on Google Plus (Google +) Thanks!