"Portrait of my Love" topbills Kiray Celis and Polo Ravales

Polo Ravales and Kiray Celis during "Portrait of My Love" presscon 


"There could never be a portrait of my love
For nobody could paint a dream
You will never see a portrait of my love
For miracles are never seen..." 

Those are the very familiar lyrics that lingers in our minds everytime we hear the song "Portrait of My Love," by Matt Monro that was released sometime in the year 1967. And as far as I can remember, my late dad used to sing that too, and we even had Matt Monro's vinyl album, he was one of my dad's fave international singers whem we were just kids. 

Today, in this modern era, when we say the title "Portrait of My Love," we don't only think about the famous song only but also of Kiray Celis and Polo Ravales' film of the same title under RJ7 Films Entertainment Productions, an independent company. It is a sort of a ghost-romcom movie that everyone would surely enjoy, most especially with Kiray's comedy antics and her very amiable character which is evidently pleasing and effective. 



During the movie's presscon, Kiray shared that, she'd shed more tears as in "real tears" compared to her previous projects. We can also see that the two, Polo and Kiray, are quite a cute tandem, they really have a chemistry and have really interesting and fond stories to tell about each other. 






Kiray and Polo will be joined in the film by Epy Quizon, Jeffrey Santos, Cai Cortez, Leo Martinez, Nonong De Andres, Amay Bisaya, Nemie Boy, Rez Cortez and others. Written and directed by Poap Manansala and produced by Rojer and Jane Totanes 

Jeffrey Santos and Polo Ravales 

Watch "Portrait of My Love," showing on April 3, 2019 in cinemas nationwide!!! 



Posted in:

0 Amazing comments for ""Portrait of my Love" topbills Kiray Celis and Polo Ravales "

Leave a reply

Feel-free to comment Amazing people! Hope you could also add me on Google Plus (Google +) Thanks!