X-Men Days of Future Past

X-Men Days of Future Past  showing on May 21, 2014

20th Century Fox or 20th Century Fox Pictures will once again bring us the X-Men film series via the latest and seventh film in the successful series, entitled "X-Men Days of Future Past" with Bryan Singer as the director who had also directed year 2000's X-Men and 2003's X2 both had equally earned great reviews. 

This coming May 21, 2014, Wednesday, be ready to be lifted from your seats, a promise of a more action-packed, gigantic air moves, interesting and apocalyptic scenes, since this is another Marvel comics-based film. An additional exciting factor of the film would be the powerhouse cast that includes my ever-favorite Hugh JackmanJames McAvoy (crush) Michael FassbenderJennifer LawrenceHalle BerryAnna PaquinEllen PageShawn AshmoreNicholas HoultPeter DinklageIan McKellen, and Patrick Stewart. The story is written by Simon KinbergMatthew Vaughn and Jane Goldman, with Kinberg writing the screenplay.

In fairness to myself, I've watched all the six X-Men film series, starting from  X-Men (2000), X2: X-Men United (2003), X-Men: The Last Stand (2006),  X-Men Origins: Wolverine (2009) ,  X-Men: First Class (2011), The Wolverine (2013), X-Men: Days of Future Past (2014). 

Being an avid fan of X-Men film series, I'd like to answer a hypothetical question which is:

What would you correct from your past to save the future?

My frailty actually is my left eye. The proclivity rooted when I was still a baby. I've a blurred vision on that side of my sense of sight. A hypothetical question deserves a hypothetical answer, right? So, if I'm going to correct my past and in full-control of that, I'd rather go back to that time when I was still a baby and would never cry hard and try to rub my eyes so that I would have a perfect vision. 

A perfect vision for an X-Men mutant would also mean, having an x-ray vision and can also foresee the immediate future to warn-off individuals or humans who'd be in great danger. I also want to acquire "teleport" capabilities so I could be anywhere where trouble seems to be looking for me. And oh, not to forget, can I also have the body, the strength and the beauty of "Mystique'? ;)) 
For me, all these attributes can really make me 
SAVE THE FUTURE! 

So, can I go back now and correct my past? ;) 
But let me watch "X-Men Days of Future Past" first before I do that hihi


Check out its trailer: 




See you at the movies amazing peeps!!!


Thank you for always being here amazing peeps! Hope it wouldn't take much of your time if I'd ask you to please like my 


Facebook page: AmazingJingForLife 
 and do follow me on 

Twitter and Instagram (@amazingjing) 


 Ciao! 'Til our next!



Posted in: , , , , , , , , ,

0 Amazing comments for "X-Men Days of Future Past "

Leave a reply

Feel-free to comment Amazing people! Hope you could also add me on Google Plus (Google +) Thanks!