Blue Water Day Spa: The Spa Paradise of Celebrities like Iya, Aljur and Ian

(L-R): Aljur Abrenica, Iya Villania and Ian Batherson, 
Blue Water Day Spa's newest celebrity endorsers

Has it ever entered into your busy minds how the celebrities like Aljur Abrenica, Iya Villania and Ian Batherson do during their "me" time and how do they pamper themselves and take care of their skin from head to toe? 

Oh well, to answer all of your hanging queries, the big revelation is this:

For former Starstruck grand winner, hunk actor and homebody Aljur, whose schedule is packed with tapings and guestings, to spend a few hours for himself to regain his energy means the world to him. He loves the Blue Water Day Spa's unique services, most especially its spa theater. the hunk actor said, "You can relax while having bonding moments with your friends at the same time.”

“Most of my friends are already loyal clients of BlueWater Day Spa. I’m glad that I can join them anytime now and experience what they were raving about all this time,” furthered Aljur. “It’s such an honor to be part of the BWDS (Blue Water Day Spa) family. 


To be an effective spokesperson of the spa, I will ensure that I will live and breathe harmony and healing in everything I do. After all, BWDS is an advocate of holistic wellness.”
-- Aljur Abrenica


While UKG (Umagang Kay Ganda) host/ actress/ health and fitness buff Iya Villania shared, “When I was informed that BWDS was getting me as their endorser, it was not hard to say yes. I mean, I’m a fan of anything that would pamper and relax me. It is important for celebrities like us to take care of ourselves, especially of our skin. People will see it when you’re stressed because it will show in your skin." Just like Aljur, Iya enjoys the spa's unique services, specifically the spa theater. Iya added, “Going to the spa was an individual thing before. With the spa theater, you get to enjoy this moment with your friends.


 “As endorsers of BlueWater Day Spa, we have to live by example. Our followers have to see that we live a balanced life because we have BWDS as our partner"-- Iya Villania


While Starstruck alumnus and celebrity participant at the Survivor Philippines Celebrity Showdown Ian Batherson loves to have a massage every now and then so it was a welcome surprise for him to be chosen as one of the spa’s endorsers. “BWDS and I have a really good relationship. I was already a fan of the spa even before I became an endorser. I enjoy their services and how therapists attend to your needs really well,” said Ian. “My personal favorite is the Aroma Chakra Massage. After the massage, I felt really good because it was very soothing. 

Using social media as an information platform, Ian pledges to make his online followers aware of what’s in store for them when they visit any BWDS branch. “It’s all about the power of the word of mouth. If people read about how good services are in the spa, it will pique their interest and pay BWDS a visit. Through this, I get to share with them a part of me that is one satisfied client,” he said.


"I also loved how the therapist talked about how chakra points in my body were healed using the stones.”-- Ian Batherson




So for an ultimate spa experience, make Blue Water Day Spa your Spa Paradise just like the celebrities Aljur, Iya and Ian do! 


BRANCHES:
Ortigas, Makati, Eastwood, Capitol Hills, Tomas Morato and Cotabato City.  Also open for franchising. For more information on BlueWater Day Spa, log on to www.bluewaterdayspa.com































Posted in: , , , , , , , ,

0 Amazing comments for "Blue Water Day Spa: The Spa Paradise of Celebrities like Iya, Aljur and Ian"

Leave a reply

Feel-free to comment Amazing people! Hope you could also add me on Google Plus (Google +) Thanks!