The Fun in Shopping at SM City Sta. Mesa


Shopping! Shopping! Shopping! In a woman's world, what could be more fun, (aside from traveling, hehe) than shopping?! 
My family and friends say, I have a keen eye on awesome items with great, great bargains, they say, I'm the "Queen of Bargains." That's why, on  a shopping spree like the 3Day Sale at SM City Sta. Mesa last February 15, 16 & 17, I had lived up to that so-called "title," haha :D That's what I really love about it, we get to enjoy, have fun while shopping and at the same time, have the great opportunity to grab fab finds and huge discounts!!!

Look at some of the pics I took during my 
SM City Sta. Mesa Shopping Adventure

BUM Equipment at SM City Sta. Mesa 

SM Homeworld displays their 50% off and Buy 1 Take 1 items :))

Another Buy 1 Take 1 this time, it's for the SM food items

Shoppers for Tribal Gear

Looking for a special gift for your partner? This is a fab find at SM Men's Section

While bargain hunting, I chanced by Burlington, for me it was a wise buy with a 50% off, so I grabbed two pairs 

Then I proceeded at the SM Department Store's Beauty Section. To my surprise, I was amazed by beautiful balloons shaped like a heart, the mood was very festive and light, it seemed like Valentine's Day was not over yet. :))


Just as I hoped for, I got a 100 peso discount from my Maybelline Pure Pact Mineral refill, 
oh yeah! 

From PhP 449.00, Watsons let me pay for it for only PhP 349.00, nice, nice!

Then, I geared up to the Men's Section again to find neat and fashionable tops for my son, and what do you know, I was able to get hold of a SAHARA long sleeves, I was so surprised after checking that its price had lowered from PhP 899.75 down to PhP 200.00 and it was in a very good condition, huh! Oh wow! That was exactly PhP 699.75 pesos off, would you believe? I so love bargains at SM City Sta. Mesa!


Then I got another long sleeves for my son, intended for his graduation ball (advance purchase!) Had it for only PhP 500.00 with an original price of PhP 899.75, a PhP 399.75.00 pesos off from Criterion, was really something. :))


Of course, we were able to grab these two U.S. Polo Assn. for Papee the other was tagged at PhP 1,099.75 (L) and the one on the (R) was tagged at PhP 999.75, both are priced at only PhP 600.00 pesos. Meaning, for these two fab finds, we had clearly achieved an PhP 899.50 off!!! Such a great bargain, right?!!! 


Well, time to pay all my great buys at the cashier, I also purchased SM Shopping bag for only 
PhP 49.75. 


There was another fun and great thing 
about shopping here at SM City Sta. Mesa, I got a claim stub for a savings coupon since I was able to reach the PhP 2,000.00 mark on a single receipt! 


Look! I got a 100 peso savings coupon which I can use as a discount on my next purchase and also got 2 raffle coupons! What could be more FUN than shopping here at SM City Sta. Mesa?! 
Thank God for another great day!  

How about you? Can you share your fun shopping adventure? 
They've got it all for you at SM !!! 

Special thanks to Azrael Colladilla of http://azraelsmerryland.blogspot.com




























Posted in: , , , , ,

0 Amazing comments for "The Fun in Shopping at SM City Sta. Mesa "

Leave a reply

Feel-free to comment Amazing people! Hope you could also add me on Google Plus (Google +) Thanks!