World’s #1 Leadership Thinker and Global Coach says 3 minutes daily is all that’s needed to change your life

Dr. Marshall Goldsmith 


Even the world’s top leadership coach admits he needs a helping hand to navigate through life and the decisions he has to make. And that’s perfectly okay.

Dr. Marshall Goldsmith, a best-selling author and the world’s #1 leadership thinker and executive coach from the USA, said that it’s OK to ask for help from others. While most people veer away from asking for help, Goldsmith actually urges everyone to get over the idea of being able to do everything alone.

“I do this exercise daily with a peer coach. I have someone call me to listen to me ask myself questions I wrote and provide the answers I wrote every day. Why I do this? I’m Marshall Goldsmith and I’m too cowardly to do this by myself,” said Goldsmith in a podcast with EntreLeadership.

Dubbed as the Daily Question Process, it requires an individual to ask themselves a series of questions every day. The 3-minute exercise can help people change their lives for the better when done regularly. While the skepticism is expected, Goldsmith said that most people usually quit the exercise after two weeks – not because they failed, but because it has already impacted them.

“I’m too undisciplined. I need help, and that’s ok. I know how difficult it is to go,” said Goldsmith. The leadership coach adds that once there’s an admission for the need for help, life gets better.

The Daily Question Process requires the individual to write several questions on a spreadsheet, with each question representing a behavior that is important yet often easy to neglect. The questions usually begin with “did I do my best to…” and must be answerable with a yes or no.

The process helps the individual to confront how they actually live out their values every day. The mere process of writing the questions allows for introspection on what really matters to them.
Hailed by Harvard Business Review as the “World’s #1 Leadership Thinker”, Dr. Goldsmith has had more than 40 years of successfully coaching CEO’s from many of the world’s most renowned organizations such as Ford, Pfizer, GSK, World Bank, Toyota, Goldman Sachs & Co. He is also an author of numerous #1 bestsellers, with the latest book “Triggers” as #1 New York Times and Wall Street Journal bestseller.

Dr. Marshall Goldsmith will headline a two-city CEO, HR and Senior Leaders conference in Asia this October, with Manila as his last stop on October 26, 2018. He will be joined by top coaching gun Dr. Peter Chee, and master trainer and chief coach Serely Alcaraz. The leadership conference is organized by ITD, the global leadership development expert.  For more information and registration, call ITD World Philippines at +632 887 7428 or email at itdmanila@itdworld.com.


Posted in:

0 Amazing comments for "World’s #1 Leadership Thinker and Global Coach says 3 minutes daily is all that’s needed to change your life"

Leave a reply

Feel-free to comment Amazing people! Hope you could also add me on Google Plus (Google +) Thanks!