The lighter and funny side of Ria Atayde will be seen in "The Hows Of Us"

Ria Atayde stars in "The House of Us" 

This 26-year old (who looks much much younger than her age) charmer and very fine young actress Ria Atayde has always something to be proud (modesty aside) of and offer something new. She never fails to surprise us, actually. 

Like in her latest and upcoming film with one of  Philippine's Most Well-Loved couple/ loveteam, #KathNiel Kathryn Bernardo and Daniel Padilla which is entitled "The Hows Of Us." She plays the best friend of Goerge (Kathryn) in the movie and according to her, this movie is very relatable to all of us and that she herself had a relationship before that was challenges by their growth as people. 



Ria Atayde was being teased by Daniel Padilla during #TheHowsOfUsMediaDay 

She stated, "Yung sa movie kasi if you want a relationship to flourish, dapat pareho kayong mag-grow together, kailangan buo kayo pareho to build a relationship hindi 'yung...you're like two halves filling a whole, you have to be two wholes united as one parabg ganun." 

Ria's also happy to say that direk Cathy Garcia-Molina believed in her enough to make her portray something that isn't heavy. "Yung parang nilabas 'yung kagagahan ko, and I love that kasi that's not a side of me that I get to show... in my body work." 


Pretty and sexy Ria in yellow 

Asked how is it working with her "Bucketlist Director," Cathy Garcia-Molina? The bubbly Ria stated, "'Yun nga sinasabi ko sa Mom ko (Ms. Sylvia Sanchez), na sobrang bilis lang ng trabaho ko with her pero I want to work with her some more, you know 'yung iba kasi after experiencing they're just like okay na ko I'm done ... with direk Cathy... 'yung everyday na nagkakaroon ako... 'coz I think I worked four or five days with her and each day was okay... I'm learning something new today and then the next day I'm like I want more... 'yung parang hindi ka... iba 'yung style n'ya eh... I dunno it's just so hard to explain. And I'm just so happy na na-experience ko 'yun before she stops directing. 

Now we go to business talk... learned that she and her bestfriend and fellow Kapamilya artist, Joseph Marco had just launched their first business together--- the "Lab by Eyebrowdery" laat month in Ayala Malls Feliz in Pasig City. She stated, "I've learned that business is really not easy... (she laughs) coming from a family of businessmen, akala ko it would come naturally... medyo it did naman pero marami palang struggles, na di porke't na-set up na okay na s'ya agad kailangan mong trabahuin talaga para ma-secure na maging okay kayo. And I'm learning a lot about Jospeh also na parang you know... he is super mature. Beyond what I knew already sa kanya. And ang business kailangan pagtrabahuan talaga. Kung gusto mong mag-work kailangan talaga... parang relationship (she laughs again)." 

The newest business partners both do the marketing jobs but she also do the graphics that's why she always bring with her, her laptop even in tapings or shootings. 



Ria with co-star Darren Espanto 


Ria with KathNiel and the rest of #TheHowsOfUs cast namely Aleyn Uytingco, Kit Thomposn, Juan Miguel Severo, direk Cathy and Darren Espanto 


If I were you, I would really watch #HowsOfUs since there area lot of reasons to watch it than not to. Most especially, I'd like to see Ria's funny and lighter side. 

See you at the cinemas on August 29 !!! 



Posted in:

0 Amazing comments for "The lighter and funny side of Ria Atayde will be seen in "The Hows Of Us" "

Leave a reply

Feel-free to comment Amazing people! Hope you could also add me on Google Plus (Google +) Thanks!