My "Fila Shower in a Can" Review

December 12,  2020


Fila Body Shower in a can 

This Global Pandemic situation that we are facing today since the early part of 2020, has brought a lot of pain, sorrow, adjustments, downfall, chaos, depression, low income or no income at all, poor economy, boredom and a lot more, special mention---- a lot of adjustments to adapt to the so-called "new normal." 

In connection with this "new normal" situation that we have, we all have become or better to say should be patient, resilient and resourceful. And part of being resourceful in order to adapt to the "new normal," various products and innovations were created to suit the consumers' needs and demands. 

Fila is now introducing to us its newest product--- the "Fila Shower in a Can." 


100 ml. 

Honestly, I got curious as soon as I've heard and learned about this body shower in a can by Fila. It was my first time to get hold and actually use such type of product. Im the market, there are a lot of "pandemic-related" products in order to protect and disinfect us like hand sanitizers in different forms, alcohol in different packagings, hand and body wash, wipes, and a lot more. 

The ECQ has also brought me some realizations.... it has come to my senses that I should be starting to take care of myself by simply making myself physically active and fit, change my lifestyle and basically love myself so I can protect myself from any harm, illness or disease and virus like tje dreadful Covid-19. To be able to do that, I began to go out last September and jog myself out to the nearest park. It has been my routine, I do it for about 2-3 times a week depending on the weather. 

Me with my friend Recca during one of our jogging/ brisk walking activities in the park 

Aside from protecting ourselves by wearing masks,  I used to just only bring before a small bottle of alcohol for disinfection purposes. But today, since the Fila Shower in a Can arrived, I always bring it with me not only during outdoor physical activities but also when doing my groceries or going to the wet market. 

99.9 % Germ-free 

Italia Naturale 


I find the packaging very cool and it's also sturdy since it is in a canned bottle. It gives me a fresh feeling everytime I spray and dose my body with it. The smell? Well, it says on the bottle "Italia Naturale," which is I guess it's supposed to be a unisex kind of fragrance but to me, it's more on for "men." Well, I am pretty sure Fila has come out if not, will have a more "girl-ish" fragrance in the near future. 

It's 99.9% germ-free so I am giving my whole trust to this product for my self protection. It's gives a shower-clean and feel without no actual shower at all! This is our on the go shower in a can! So handy!

Product Specifications:

 Ethyl Alcohol- Active
Water-Vehicle
Propylene Glycol- for moisture retention
Panthenol- Moisturizer
Fragrance-Scent 

*** It is also "non-drying" because of Panthenol, the moisturizer in the formulation. 

*** A disinfectant spray for the body and clothes so that when you're outside and have no access to shower or at least not yet, you can spray this to yourself to freshen up and kill viruses and bacteria. It can be used before getting inside your car, or after you've been in a place and exposed to a lot of people or you've encountered interactions, before entering your homes, after gym, and have to time or access to shower. 


It's not available on Shopee yet but worry not, because definitely it will soon be there! 

For the meantime, go check some other Fila items on Shopee that are up to 60% off!!! 


Happy Shopping! Happy Holidays!!! 

Thank you Fila Philippines!!! More power! 














 


Posted in: , , , , , , ,

0 Amazing comments for "My "Fila Shower in a Can" Review "

Leave a reply

Feel-free to comment Amazing people! Hope you could also add me on Google Plus (Google +) Thanks!