Ms. Rax Bautista's "An End of an Era" in Estancia Mall

The beautiful and very talented, Ms. Raquel Bautista with her "Another day in Paradise" creation

When you talk about arts, creativity and fashion, there will be numerous names of prominent personalities and icons that will come up, right?! But when you talk about all those three things above, plus beautiful face, pleasing personality, versatility and uniqueness... the name RAX BAUTISTA will surely come on top of the list. 

I've met this beautiful person and have the time to talk with her and get to know her more and all I can say is, her character is as vibrant as her creations. Her positive aura is overflowing and you can even feel it while talking with her. I can clearly see the very reason why her paintings are so stunning, deep, meaningful, relatable, timely, sensible, has a social relevance and remarkable! 

It is all because of her positive aura that is reflected to her amazing work of art! She is a beauty, a painter, a fashion icon, an independent strong woman, an influencer, all rolled into one! That's why I truly admire her passion and dedication to her family and work. 

Raquel "Rax" Bautista, is an accomplished photographer, fashion stylist, creative director, and painter. Her artistry was honed delicately by her degrees of Fine Arts at the College of the Holy Spirit and significantly from the Academy of Arts in San Francisco, USA. 


Right now, I am sharing with all of you, Ms. Rax's latest art collection entitled "An End of an Era." 

Here, she shared that she used mixed media and was inspired by nature, her current mood and situation. 


with her "Array of Light" painting



HER STATEMENT: 


On a serene, routine walk across the fields of my farm in Batangas, strolling down the path towards my favorite meditation spot, a rare sight catches my attention. I was witness to a snake in the midst of shedding. Throwing caution to the wind, I stood there lost in a trance gazing at this majestic transformation. The snake shed it’s weathered old skin to reveal a shiny new coat. I was left in awe for having encountered such a sight. Is this a sign?

As the snake slithered away to protective shelter, I proceeded to meditate. Needless to say, I was in a state of shock. But as the sun's glare shines on my face I came to accept what the universe was telling me. That like a snake we must always renew ourselves to keep from dying. As painful as letting go of what we’ve become accustomed to, change is necessary to allow us to survive, grow and thrive. This is the end of a chapter of my life and the beginning of a new one.



"Array of Light" details



"Edge of a Dream" 


"Edge of a Dream" ( another angle) 


"Equilibrium"


"Just Like Heaven"


"Midnight mischief"


"Voice of Tree" 

All these amazing "An End of an Era"  collection by Ms. Rax Bautista, could be personally seen and witnessed at the La Maison D David Gallery located at the 2nd floor  in Etancia Mall from September 28 'til December this year. 

Hope  you could like Ms. Rax Bautista's Face book page for more details and updates! 
You can also follow her Instagram 


























Posted in: , , , ,

0 Amazing comments for "Ms. Rax Bautista's "An End of an Era" in Estancia Mall"

Leave a reply

Feel-free to comment Amazing people! Hope you could also add me on Google Plus (Google +) Thanks!