Get up to 50% off on Unilever's Lifebuoy Antibacterial Handwash and others on Shopee 9.9 Super Shopping Day




Unilever's Lifebuoy Antibacterial Handwash Total 10 

I bet everyone is so excited for the Shopee 9.9 Super Shopping Day! And I must admit, I am too my dear amazing peeps! In fact, I just made my shopping list and on my list, I included trusted brands like Unilever. When doing your online shopping, what do you consider first aside from the "urge" of really wanting to buy something? 

Honestly, for me, I also check if my trusted brands (that I like) are having a special promo, in that way, I might be hitting "two birds with one stone," that is, I get to avail my fave brand at low cost. 

Good thing, they have come up with a promo that we could all avail on Shopee this coming September 9!!! We could get as high as 50% off on Unilever Personal Care Products!!!  












This Pandemic stage, nothing beats like a clean, protected and well-sanitized hands. I know you would all agree with me! I can never skip on purchasing Unilever's Lifebuoy Antibacterial Handwash Total 10.



I love the very refreshing scent of this Lifebuoy Antibacterial Handwash Total 10. This really gives us a clean and bacteria-free feeling! 


You see, I feel so secured and protected as well as my whole family because Lifebuoy has been with us for over a hundred years and is being re-introduced to us via their newest and very helpful product, the Lifebuoy Antibacterial Handwash Total 10. 

It gives us overall germ protection to keep us safe and protected from infections and also to prevent the spread or propagation of virus most specially in this trying and challenging moment of our lives. Fights 99.9% of bacteria and viruses. It has Activ Silver+ formula, one of nature's most powerful germ-fighting ingredients.

Speaking of Pandemic,  we used to be a wise buyer, this time, to be able to cope up with the "new normal," we should all be wiser, smarter, be more practical, reasonable and open-minded. We also have to keep up with the present situation so that means, we should also be flexible and resourceful. That is why, we have to be keener in choosing our brands. We have to think what's the best product not only for ourselves but for our family as well, Something that will suit you... something that will give you enough reasons to purchase and patronize it. 



So what are you waiting for? If you still haven't downloaded the Shopee app yet, go to your App store or Google Play 
https://shopee.ph/universal-link/?c=PRxBrandsPush&deep_and_deferred=1&utm_medium=PRxBrandsPush&smtt=9&pid=PRxBrandsPush&utm_source=PRxBrandsPush







Posted in: , ,

0 Amazing comments for "Get up to 50% off on Unilever's Lifebuoy Antibacterial Handwash and others on Shopee 9.9 Super Shopping Day"

Leave a reply

Feel-free to comment Amazing people! Hope you could also add me on Google Plus (Google +) Thanks!