Sir Wil Tolentino's Faces and Phases

Sir Wilbert Ting Tolentino

Does his name sound very familiar? I bet! Or some of you might be wondering "Who is Wilbert Ting Tolentino?" Let me help you with that... 

FACES

Mr. Wilbert or more famously known as Sir Wil Tolentino is today, a social media influencer, an advocate of many meaningful campaigns, a trend-setter, an entrepreneur, a philantropist, the pillar of numerous online pageants, challenges and contests, a model, a pageant title holder, an LGBTQia icon and defender and a role-model for most of his friends, relatives and colleagues. 

Whew! That's a lot to digest, right? Oh well, that's how I've known him but not personally. To tell you honestly, while doing my reseach about him, I felt so fascinated with his life's journey. I may not know much about him, but it seems to me that he's a real amazing person. It gives me the push and curiosity to know more regarding his works, advocacies, his being a philantropist and a lot more! 

I would be very privilege to meet him personally someday (I hope!) You see, in trying times like this, we seldom see and encounter a very dedicated human being WILling to help and uplift his fellowmen. That's why I am very much thrilled and honored to be invited to become part of this "Sir Wil Media Challenge." 

Aside from this present online challenge, Sir Wil has also made himself famous by pioneering in online/virtual challenges. This was conceptualized and created for the community quarantine period in which he aims to promote "Stay Home
 Save Lives." The very generous at heart and highly creative Sir Wil provided financial assistance to different sectors of society.

Another amazing fact about Sir Wil is that his love for transformation, for art, for photography and re-creation. As soon as I opened Sir Wil's Facebook page , I was surprised by his fab photos. He do not just do it for the sake of having pics to flaunt but instead, every image and FACE of him has a meaning... has symbolism and relevance. And that's another important factor why he stands out! 


PHASES

Here are the wide array of humble list: 

The Sir Wil Online Challenge Board of Directors:
Chairman and President                 - Wilbert Tolentino
Vice President for Guidelines and Editor                – Ryan Sotto 
Monitoring Officer Frankendal Fabroa 
Photographer, videographer and visual artist Gelbert Aplal 
Finance Officer Chad Jonas 
Vice-Chairman, Writer and Director Rodgil Flores
In-House Host - Kristine Caballero Aplal 
Also part of Sir Wil Online Challenge are Coordinating Officers:
Team Leader - JayJay Palao
                          Christopher Cornel
           Enan Cruz


Sir Wil Online Challenge has so far successfully organized the following virtual competitions with prizes getting bigger and bigger!
The Queen of Lockdown Transformation 2020- Pagirl / Pahard Challenge
(for gay community)
4th Runner-Up (P500 plus 1 sack of rice) – HIRO MAKINANO
3RD Runner-Up (P1,000 plus 1 sack of rice) – KARL GONZALES
2nd Runner-Up (P2,000 plus 1 sack of rice) – AJ CASTRO JOSE
1st Runner-Up (P3,000 plus 1 sack of rice) – GIOVANNI LAZARO FLORES
Grand Winner (P10,000 plus 1 sack of rice) – POPOY SON ROXAS

Grand Winner Popoy Son Roxas



Sir Wil Extreme Cutie Quest Challenge
(for families)
4th Runner-Up (P3,000) – IANNY A. CANILLO
3RD Runner-Up (P5,000) – ROSEMARIE VALENCIA CAALIM
2nd Runner-Up (P8,000) – KRISTINE CABALLERO APLAL
1st Runner-Up (P10,000) – RED REDVINGREY
Grand Winner (P20,000) – MARY LETIM PONCE

Grand Winner Mary Letim Ponce



ONLINE STAR INFLUENCER Season 1
(for Social Media Influencers)
4th Runner-Up (P5,000) – JS ASUNCION
3RD Runner-Up (P5,000) – JUSTINE RHAY SIMBULAN
2nd Runner-Up (P10,000) – PRINCESS KHIM SANTILLAN
1st Runner-Up (P20,000) – JAY COSTURA DREAMS
Grand Winner (P50,000) – SACHZNA LAPARAN

Grand Winner Sachzna Laparan 



SIR WIL DRAG QUEEN CHALLENGE - The Ultimate Impersonation Contest
(for impersonators and entertainers)

4th Runner-Up (P3,000) – DBLACKBUTTERFLY AIKEE
3RD Runner-Up (P5,000) – TIFFANY
2nd Runner-Up (P10,000) – VINAS DELUXE
1st Runner-Up (P20,000) – KHANDIE SEGOVIA
Grand Winner (P50,000) – LADY IVANA

Grand Winner Lady Ivana 


The Philippines’ Most Beautiful Beki Online Pageant – QUEEN OF bECQi 2020
(for gays and transgender women)

*with special guest judge: the Philippines’ foremost pageant blogger Norman Tinio

4th Runner-Up (P5,000) – BRITNEY MADALI
3RD Runner-Up (P10,000) – PATRICK ISORENA
2nd Runner-Up (P20,000) – LARS PACHECO
1st Runner-Up (P50,000) – MATMAT CENTINO
Grand Winner (P100,000) – MARIANNE CRISOLOGO

Grand Winner Marianne Crisologo



WiL or No WiL Online Game Show (open to all)
P234,900 TOTAL CASH PRIZE GIVEN AWAY 
Plus 45 RELIEF PACKS

This is in celebration of Sir Wil's 45th Birthday Extravaganza happened last May 18




The King of ECQ Online Search – GINOONG QUARANTINO 2020 ( for entertainment, ramp, TVC male models/  male pageant aspirants)
(special guest judge and commentator: Miss Earth 2008 Karla Henry Ammann)
4th Runner-Up (P5,000) – JIRO GARCIA
3RD Runner-Up (P10,000) – CZACK BUENAFE
2nd Runner-Up (P20,000) – ROBBY CUBACUC
1st Runner-Up (P50,000) – WIZE ESTABILLO
Grand Winner (P200,000) – ALLEN ONG MOLINA

Grand Winner Allen Ong Molina 



ONLINE STAR INFLUENCER Season 2
(for social media influencers)

4th Runner-Up (P10,000) – KURT LAWRENCE BAUTISTA
3RD Runner-Up (P20,000) – DWINE ENRIQUEZ
2nd Runner-Up (P30,000) – CHESTER LAPAZ
1st Runner-Up (P50,000) – BUKNOY GLAMUR
Grand Winner (P200,000) – SHAINA DENNIZ

Grand Winner Shaina Denniz 


ONGOING COMPETITION:
Sir Wil Media Challenge 
(for entertainment, lifestyle and pageant media)
      4th Runner-up – Php 10,000
      3rd Runner-up –Php  20,000
      2nd Runner-up – Php 30,000
      1st Runner-up – Php 50,000
      Grand Winner will receive Php 100,000.00

Here's the Sir Wil Media Challenge Teaser Video 
                  

All of these and everything that Sir Wil is doing for the love of his "kababayans," and for his country, his numerous and generous acts, whatever costume he wears, whatever color he chooses, he will always be a vibrant soul shining and giving life to the "rainbow" serving as an inspiration and encouraging us to not to lose hope and to believe in ourselves that WE CAN and WE MUST!!! 



We can all do this together amidst the CoVid-19 scare 

As of June 23, 2020 

His "Stay Home. Save Lives." campaign is gaining online popularity and is being warmly received and perceived by netizens. Another thing that had caught me in one of Sir Wil's posts on his Facebook page, was this: 


He's not only a very good-looking man but he possesses a golden heart. 
And here's what he has to say about his post during his birthday last May 18 

Today, as i celebrate my birthday, I have so many things to be thankful for, all the blessings that I have in my life. Life is tough and full of challenges, struggles & opportunities.

Life may be hard to everyone in this world. But we need to be stronger and tougher. I had been independent since I was 14. I survived all challenges in my life; however, sometimes, to gain success, you need to pause for a moment and flashback the beautiful memories you had, because sometimes they can help you to move forward.

I am just an ordinary guy just like others. I have failed too many times in past. But It takes courage to make a decision what we want in life.

As a risk taker, I gained knowledge and not afraid of failure. I try to be productive and motivate myself everyday. So I can enjoy the pleasures of enjoying life and traveling everywhere with friends and collegues.

Although, life can be a beautiful journey; it is a crazy ride of adventure. It can also be a living nightmare with constant struggles.

I can’t imagine in my lifetime that the I would experience this pandemic. A global health crisis that halted our daily routine.

I feel 2021 will be worse than 2020. I have a strong instinct that there will be another wave of viral pandemic and half of humanity will be affected.

I pray and wish for my birthday that Papa Jesus will bless everyone with His strength and determination; regardless of the situation that we are facing right now, everyone’s faith is necessary.

This month I will celebrate three (3) birthday celebrations. For Chinese calendar we have (Two April's) for this year of the rat. My Chinese bday falls on MAY 1 & MAY 31 (Chinese calendar) while May 18 is (GREGORIAN CALENDAR) when I normally celebrate my big day.

I am humbled to have so many wonderful people in my life! My housemates and my little Shaolin. I am overwhelmed with gratitude for my priceless WEMSAP family, KFamilia, Fahrenheit, the one 690, Apollo and the rest of my Business affiliates.

Thank you all for the incredible birthday wishes from all my friends, classmate, LGBTQIA+ friends, pare & mare’s & of course bestfriend of the universe.

Rest assured, I will remain humble and grateful; and always keep my feet on the ground and I wish to live longer to continue my purpose to help others.

Lastly, thank you chaotic universe. I know that nothing in this world is permanently mine; however I will enjoy every moment of while I am still alive.

PHOTOGRAPHY l Erich Caparas
STYLING l Domz Ramos
GROOMING l Mary Letim Ponce
HAIR l Jp Parcero
DESIGNER l HITOMI BY Richard Barretto
ASSISTANT l Jeffray Abadiano& Jojo Mangalino
PHOTO ASSISTANTS l Ronald Garcia
MODEL l Wilbert Tolentino
Wilbert Tolentino Wilbert Tolentino II Wilbert Tolentino IV
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
Taurus (♉︎) (Latin for bull, derived from the Greek word Ταῦρος), is the second astrological sign in the present zodiac. It spans from 30° to 60° of the zodiac. This sign belongs to the Earth element or triplicity, and has a feminine or negative polarity, as well as a fixed modality, quality, or quadruplicity. It is a Venus-ruled sign like Libra. The Moon has its exaltation here at exactly 3°. The Sun transits this sign from approximately April 21 until May 21 in western astrology.

The FACES and PHASES of Sir Wil... you are one of a kind. 
We feel so much pride and joy knowing that there's a single soul doing selfless jobs and serving as an icon, an inspiration to us. 

Sir Wil...now a Name soon a LEGEND. 

Three words...

GRACIAS
CONGRATULATIONS 
AJA!!! 


May God bless you Sir Wil in everything that you do. 


#SirWilOnlineChallenge
#SirWilMediaChallenge
#WeWilBeatCovid19
#WilCares
#WilUnderstands
#WilHelps
#WilWillAlwaysBeHere
#iWilAlwaysBeHere
#ifTHEREisWILthereISaWAY
#SirWilOfficialFanpage











Posted in: , ,

0 Amazing comments for "Sir Wil Tolentino's Faces and Phases "

Leave a reply

Feel-free to comment Amazing people! Hope you could also add me on Google Plus (Google +) Thanks!