Avail Awesome JBL Headphones at Shopee 7.7 Sale!!!

June 18, 2020 



This is my JBL T450BT Bluetooth Headset



"Anyone can be a father, but it takes someone special to be a dad, and that's why I call you dad, because you are so special to me. You taught me the game and you taught me how to play it right." --Wade Boggs

If there are a hundred reasons to celebrate Mother's Day, am pretty sure that celebrating Father's Day, is just as fair and equal with our moms! 

Being the eldest daughter with three siblings, my Dad had grown very fond of me and they've tagged me as "Daddy's Girl;" from which I totally agree! Well, aside from the fact that, we have great resemblance huh. Growing up, I have known that my Dad had been wishing for a a baby boy for their first born. 

But it turnesld out, I went out first ( hehe). I have a brother by the way and he came out third. Apparently, me and my dad became so close that he even let me join him whenever possible even if it's an "only boys" session or occasions. I thought it was just a normal thing for a little girl like me then to be that clingy with their dads. 

Anyway, my dad is now in "heaven" and he's probably having "sessions" with his ole friends "up ther (just kidding)."Although he left us when I was just about to turn 15,  I still have a lot of great and fondest memories with my dad. All I can say is, no matter how imperfect your father or your loved one is, deep inside he's still the most perfect guys in the world for us. 

That is why, as a means of honoring our beloved fathers, Shopee is jere to make our online shopping more convenient and very affordable! One product I would like to suggest is the JBL Headphones that you can find in some stores on Shopee like this one Please click.

JBL headphones are known to be very durable, has a very superb quality and performance. A lot of great reviews also for this such an awesome brand. And I can attest to that since me and my son use it. 

JBL T450BT Wireless Bluetooth Headphone

I use it whenever I am listening to some music, watching videos from my mobile phone or when I am working as a blogger and also during work-outs. My son Jigo use it for gaming purposes since it also reduces the noise around us. 



Hope you could check this out amazing peeps on Shopee: 

SPECIFICATIONS
Headphones
• Weight (oz): 11,29
• Ear cushion material: Frog skin PU leather
• Bluetooth version: 4.0
Control and Connection Specifications
• Bluetooth profiles: HFP v1.5, HSP v1.2, A2DP v1.2, AVRCP v1.4
• Bluetooth transmitter power: 0-4 dbm
• Bluetooth frequency: 2.402GHz-2.48GHz
• Bluetooth transmitted modulation: GFSK,Ï€/4DQPSK, 8DPSK
Features
• JBL Pure Bass Sound: Yes
• Rechargable battery: Yes
• Remote control on ear cups: Yes
• Speed charge: No
• Bulit-in Microphone: Yes
• On-ear: Yes
• Flat-fold design: Yes
• Wireless: Yes
• Hands Free Call: Yes
• Siri/ Google Now: Yes
• Bixby: No
Audio Specifications
• Driver size (mm):32.0
• Number of drivers per ear: 1.0
• Impedance (ohms): 32.0
Battery
• Dynamic frequency response range (Hz): 20 Hz - 20 kHz
• Battery Type: Lithium-ion polymer
• Charging time (hours from empty): 2.0
• Speed Charging time (hours): 2.0
• Talk time (hours): 11.0
• Maximum music play time with ANC off (hours): 11.0
• Play time (hours): 11.0

I bet your dad's gonna like this! You should also tale note that pir dads always go with high quality right? And on July, if you haven't decided yet, there's a huge electronics sale... it's gonna be the "Shopee 7.7 Sale!!!" Mind you, if you still haven't downloaded the Shopee App yet, go to your Google Playstore or App Store...for FREE!!! Go ahead 'coz there's great discounts and promos awaits you!!! 



Posted in:

0 Amazing comments for "Avail Awesome JBL Headphones at Shopee 7.7 Sale!!! "

Leave a reply

Feel-free to comment Amazing people! Hope you could also add me on Google Plus (Google +) Thanks!