Shopping made easy thru ShopSM.com



When it comes to shopping, what are ypur preferences? Well, as for me, being a woman that's always on the go, I would prefer shopping in the most convenient way, aside of course getting great deals and discounts from the stores that we've come to grown up with ans trust, like the SM stores.

Yes! Every Filipino has his/her own story about how they've come to love shopping at SM stores, right?! It has been part of our "Pinoy habit" that whenever we want something to buy, you can find it at any SM Mall, whenever we have special occasions, we tend to spend ot woth our family, dine out and hang out in any SM mall near us,right? During bonding or meet-ups, and also for recreation, leisure and if we want to avail particular services, they got it all, as their tagline says and they had proven that very clearly.

But what if you don't have much time to visit the mall and you've been dreading to buy something? The good news is, we can now shop at SM, online! This is via www.shopsm.com!!! We can now shop more conveniently during our available time and place!

Here's what I have experienced shopping online using ShopSM:

For a fresh start, when you click the ShopSM website, here's what you'll be expecting..




Well as for me, I've almost all the categories until I was able to click this https://shopsm.com/category/Beauty : 

Then I was able to order 

Because "Kilay is Life," and I believe that this product would enhance my eyebrows ;))


Collagen body lotion which I got for only Php139 instead of Php199.00 


I was able to shop also for a new pair of Parisian shoes  and I always look for comfortability and style... look what I've got! 

I got it with no discount but it's fine with me because knowing this type of Parisian pair of shoes, it's really sturdy and durable! 




I had place my order just remember to have yourself registered first and make your own personal account to complete the whole transaction guys. 



As indicated on the site, they had emailed me to notify me of the transaction I made.







After waiting for few days, maybe because it was still holiday season, finally my most-awaited ShopSM package arrived!

Hurray! Please watch my unboxing of my ShopSM package delivered by 2GO delivery


My new pair of Parisian shoes! Love it! 


My BYS eyebrow gel 


My Collagen Body lotion 

Thank you ShopSM where shopping is made easy!!! 



Posted in:

0 Amazing comments for "Shopping made easy thru ShopSM.com "

Leave a reply

Feel-free to comment Amazing people! Hope you could also add me on Google Plus (Google +) Thanks!