Legánde, Inc.'s Grapefruit Essential Oil is my mood lifter and stress reliever

Legánde, Inc.'s Grapefruit Essential Oil 

100% PURE GRAPEFRUIT ESSENTIAL OIL

It helps lower food cravings and hunger, turns on relaxation respsones and even lower blood pressure naturally.  It also helps reduce headaches, sleepiness, brain fog, mental fatigue and even poor moods.  

The first time I've encountered Legánde's Essential Oil, which is Grapefruit, I hastily opened its bottle cap for me to smell its fruity and refreshing smell. I've been using different essential oils before since I want to try various variants, brands and experience their effects on myself. 

It has been known that Essential Oils true to its word, and coming from the word "essential" meaning "of utmost importance," and "essence," meaning "fragrance, aroma." That is why in this modern day and lifestyle, essential oils is a by-word among us since it helps us alleviate, relieve, enhance whatever its distinct function serves us well, in a therapeutic manner. 


Essential oils are another addition to Legánde’s growing roster of products. This is an absolutely perfect addition because Legánde wants to provide its customers with a more positive lifestyle.

Legánde’s essential oils come in three types: 
Mood Lifter, Stress, and Pain Buster, and last but
not least the Energy Booster.
Mood Lifter contains Lemongrass, Grapefruit, and Frankincense. Stress and Pain Buster
includes Tea Tree, Lavender, and Lemon. Energy Booster includes Rosemary, Peppermint, and Orange. Legánde’s essential oils can be used both topically and aromatically. It also comes in a sampler kit which comes with three 5ml bottles while the regular essential oils come in 15ml bottles.

This time, I will try Legånde's Grapefruit essential oil, to help me boost or elevate my mood, sometimes I also experience headaches, sleepiness and I want to know if it's effective or what it could do to me. 

There are some ways of how to consume of use the essential oils, right? Either you smell it directly from the bottle or you can use a diffuser or apply it directly on your skin or any body part affected but do not apply it on open wounds or on your oral cavity. 



As for me, I opted to mix my Legánde, Inc.'s Grapefruit Essential Oil to another medium which is the Virgin Coconut Oil... 

My Grapefruit Essential Oil 


Open the bottle cap first 


Prepare also the virgin coconut oil to be used 



Pour little and ample amount of virgin coconut oil first on your hand or you may also place it in a separate dish or container... 



Next, add few drops of Legánde, Inc.'s Grapefruit Essential Oil, I was able to add 3 drops this time... 



Mix it well...




Ready to spread and use this as a medium for massage... 







I am fond of massage actually that's why I really enjoyed doing it and feeling its therapeutic and positive effects on me. After doing this, I felt more relieved, relaxed, I am not having another bothering headache, I do not feel sleepy and I feel energized which is a good thing since I feel low today and I really need to uplift my mood for work. Plus! My skin is now very well-moisturized! 



Thank you Legánde, Inc. !!! Looking forward to trying also your other products! 
More power!!! 


For more info, and if you want to sign up as a member or be part of their affiliate program, visit their website or follow them on Facebook and Instagram. You may purchase the products on the website or visit them at Suite 406 West Tower, Philippine Stock Exchange Center, Exchange Road, Ortigas Center, Barangay San Antonio, Pasig City, Metro Manila. You may also call +63 (2) 8 635-6566 to 68, +63 (917) 579-8523 (Globe), or +63 (999) 999-0812 (Smart)


Posted in:

0 Amazing comments for "Legánde, Inc.'s Grapefruit Essential Oil is my mood lifter and stress reliever "

Leave a reply

Feel-free to comment Amazing people! Hope you could also add me on Google Plus (Google +) Thanks!