Finding My Right Hue... and its Relevance to my Life

Hue Got Me! The Purple color has really got me, isn't that obvious?! :))

TRIVIA:  Among my purple or violet things posted above, majority of those were given to me as a gift while I only bought three items and those are my satin purple-colored stilettos, the handbag and the comb. 



This is me during our Pahiyas Festival tour in Quezon Province. I love those colors!!! 


Life has different colors for us to enjoy! 

In life, we encounter a lot! Be it good or bad, happy or sad, memorable or not, they always have deeper meanings and most of them, leave a significant mark in our lives. Each and every moment that we experience, has its own color symbolism, something that when we get to see this type of hue, we associate it with our moods, aura, emotions, thinking, memories, perception, situation, ambition and with some of  the people that we get to meet. 

And as we go through our lives, we are not realizing that eventually, we are filtering the colors that we like, the colors that we feel we are most likely to relate to and connect with. Until it has reached to a point that you have found your "right hue." And hence, you are proud and confident enough to claim that, you favor having or buying things with this type of hue, you feel comfortable with it, you are used to it and it has somehow inspired you to do things. Isn't it amazing?! 

In my four decades here on earth, I've come to choose what's the right hue for me. When I was a teener, I've established affinity to yellow, then there's blue, for a short time, I got attracted to gray and to tell you the truth, when I designed my gown for my debut, I opted to have it in mint green! See, that's how we relate to these colors. They are with us through the many chapters in our lives, they are with us during our self-transformation, and as we continue to mold ourselves, we get to find our right hue. 

As for me, I am proud to say, that this hue has really got me! And it stays with me 'til forever! The Purple or violet is a combination of stability of royal blue and  the energy of red, it is the color of royalty, sensitivity, compassion, nobility, prestige, mystery, magic, power, luxury, wealth, creativity, wisdom, dignity, independence, peace, devotion and eccentricity and that is my all-time fave:
There are a lot to share about my favorite Purple and how it become very relevant to my life. I would like to share few memorable ones to you my amazing dear readers. 




December 2011, ABS-CBN Christmas Media Party

We were told to wear a glam, shining shimmering outfit in attending the Kapamilya Christmas party for media. As you can see, I was wearing my fave color purple and a bonggacious hand-crafted native purple hat to go with my sleek dress. 


It's my birthday! 

I celebrated my 42nd birthday with my family! It's a celebration of life with my most-loved people on earth, my family. 


Still with my purple birthday outfit havin' sweet moments with my mom, whom I terribly miss, She now stays in the US with my other siblings. I love this photo. 


with my lovely siblings Love and Didith at the departure area of NAIA Terminal 2 

Of course,  life wouldn't be complete if you'll only experience happiness, we could never appreciate it if we haven't experience down times like this. I was wearing my purple blouse which I purposely use since my sister Didith gave it to me as a gift. She was about to migrate to United States with her family, her profession as a nurse has brought them to the land of milk and honey. This sisters group hug was a very momentous one for me. And I know that someday, we'll make a brand new group hug and memories together again and definitely, it would be a happy one next time. 


This was taken during my Tita Zeny's birthday (third from right) and that was mom on her left. I've chosen this pic because this was the last photo taken with my dear late aunt, Linda (far right). She's in another good and happy place with our Creator. 

The relevance of the Purple color in my life creates a great mark on me. And I never could've realized it until now. That's why I am so thankful that I get this chance to write about it. I've come out of my shell and has let you share the other side of me. 

You see, we get to choose what suits us best. I feel so much comfortable with it, it sets the mood for me, it give such freedom that I enjoy to express and share. This perfect hue for me serves also as one of my inspirations, aside from my family, to give love, share love, appreciate life, to be positive, to do more and be the REAL me.  

The choices that we make in life can make or break us. We just try to figure it out keenly and observe from your surroundings and the people around you. Their opinions and ideas do matter. And we could never go wrong if we put God first in our life. Trust me. 

So how about hue? Have found your right hue? 



I found my right Hue! Purple it is!!! 

Hope you could all join us on  Thursday, October 12, 2017 at the Mall Atrium of Eastwood Mall as we find out and discover what's so #eggzoiting underneath the shell as we celebrate the "World Egg Day" brought to us by Bounty Fresh Eggs. 











Posted in: , , , , , , , , ,

0 Amazing comments for "Finding My Right Hue... and its Relevance to my Life"

Leave a reply

Feel-free to comment Amazing people! Hope you could also add me on Google Plus (Google +) Thanks!