Catch Belinda Davids in The Whitney Houston Show 2016 in Manila

Belinda Davids will sing Whitney Houston's popular hits in "The Whitney Houston Show 2016" in Manila and Cebu 


Who would not know the legendary soulful diva Whitney Houston? I, myself is a big, big fan of her. The songs like "All At Once," "I Have Nothing," "Saving All My Love For You," I Will Always Love You," and a lot more, were just few of the songs that I love sing until now whenever we have "videoke" sessions. 

But I would be totally honest, my idol Whitney is way, way, way too far from me, she's like up there in the pedestal, you know, untouched, and seemed like nobody could ever beat her singing prowess and achievements. I am just a mere loyal fan singing my fave Whitney Houston's classics. 




I remember having watched her 1992 movie "The Bodyguard" opposite Kevin Costner several times in cinemas and on cable channels. I consider it a timeless movie since the characters involved were Hollywood legends and icons. The sound track of the movie "I Will Always Love You," has received a Grammy Award for the Record of the Year and has been consistent in the number one spot in Billboard Hot 100 for 14 weeks. 




The fans and supporters (including me), were very much delighted upon learning that The Whitney Houston Show will be touring here in the Philippines this August! And I am so excited to let you know that, their Manila show will be held on my birthday, August 27!!! Such a fantabulous gift from my idol! They're gonna have two gigantic shows here, the first one would be on August 26, 2016 at the IEC Pavillion, Cebu City and the second one (August 27) would be held at the PICC Plenary Hall in Pasay City, Manila. 


Belinda Davids

Some of you might be wondering who is Belinda Davids and why was she chosen to perform, dress like, look like, sound like and be like Whitney Houston? As far as I know, Belinda was chosen among the 15,000 aspirants from different auditions held in 12 countries. She was born in Port Elizabeth, South Africa, and began performing professionally at the age of 14. She has never had vocal training and is blessed with a 4 octave vocal range, and hence the ability to sing any genre. Her musical heart has always been R&B; Belinda's inspirations as a child were Aretha Franklin, Anita Baker, Chaka Khan, Donny Hathaway, Michael Jackson and the one artist whom she still, to this day, honours in every show she performs – Whitney Houston.


The whole grandiose production was brought here even the complete staff and crew to render us a spectacular one-of-a-kind show! With guests like the J Brothers and Dee Girls, the full packed enretainment is complete! 


The 2 ½ hour concert and stage show includes hits such as 'How Will I Know', 'I Wanna Dance With Somebody', 'Where Do Broken Hearts Go', 'Didn't We Almost Have It All', 'I'm Every Woman', 'One Moment In Time', 'I Have Nothing' and of course, 'I Will Always Love You' and many more.


"The Greatest Love of All: The Whitney Houston Show 2016 is a tribute to our beloved legendary musical icon, Whitney Houston so as to keep her legacy alive. 



Presented by DMC Philippines, in cooperation with Gotesco Group Of Companies, and Gruppo Group Of Companies. This event is also brought to you by Hotel Jen, the official residence and Novu hair. Special thanks to our media partners: NET 25, Eagle Broadcasting, RMN, 558 DZXL, 774 DWWW, Radyo Agila,  90.7 Love Radio, 95.5 Pinas FM, 96.3 Easy Rock, 97.9 Home Radio, 101.1 YES FM, 107.5 Wish FM, Business Mirror, Peoples Tonight, Philippine Daily Inquirer, Philippine Star, Manila Concert Scene, Philippine Concerts, and  When In Manila. Tickets are now available at SM Tickets (www.smtickets.com) and Ticket World (www.ticketworld.com.ph) outlets.




Posted in: , , , , ,

0 Amazing comments for "Catch Belinda Davids in The Whitney Houston Show 2016 in Manila"

Leave a reply

Feel-free to comment Amazing people! Hope you could also add me on Google Plus (Google +) Thanks!