Veloci Watch: Your Timeless Lifestyle Fashion

Veloci Cruise Collections 1 & 2 

It was only last December, that I've told my friends that I was searching for and been wanting to wear a flexible, stylish and fashionable wrist watch that would be suitable for my lifestyle. I've spotted a few latest models in some of the watch shops around the metro and on the net and just before I made my decision to pick my kind of watch, I got an invitation from a friend to attend a gathering last month. (Oh, boy, that really came just right in time, whew!) 

And you know what? Surprisingly, we were introduced to an Italian-inspired watch collection which is the Veloci Watch. I was really in an awe that time since Veloci was really one of my top choices in my so-called "watch list" :)) Couldn't believe my eyes when I saw these in front of me....

If you were to choose, what color would you pick? Hmmm...

Oh well, I had thought about that for few minutes, and I picked the green. Now, you're maybe wondrin' why color green, right? It's simply because, this 2013 is the year of the Water Snake and that the colors green and red would be the lucky colors. And I believe that green is a very versatile, unisex color. It so pleasing and refreshing to our sight which makes it so attractive. Sounds reasonable enough huh?! :))

Love this!   
The Veloci watch package comes with two extra NATO Nylon straps by Asprey "World of Straps." Historically, it is known for toughness and is being used in military operations since it is dependable, durable and comfortable. Asprey had introduced an entire palette of colors and color patterns to accessorize and heighten every Veloci collection to match every outfit. 

Colorful and stylish Asprey NATO nylon straps


I've also learned that apart from its being flexible and stylish, Veloci watch also displays high quality modern collections that gives radiance to the iconic silhouettes of classic time pieces and it had recently made its presence here in the Philippine market. The iconic "modern-vintage" look of the Veloci watch has made it even more appealing and ideal for everyone to wear it in any occasion.

38Veloci Cruise Collection
The wide selection of palette of colors allows us to play with its shades. Being fashionable also means being aware of the vulnerability of those colors, knowing how to mingle and match these stylish 38Veloci  Cruise Collection is a work of art. For an even more trendy and fab ideas, you can choose from these time pieces and interplay with cool pastel pink to subdued hues of grey and classic white to the more trendy red, purple and yellow. The Asprey NATO straps comes in 38mm and should you wish to avail more of its nifty nylon straps, it's only Php 370.00 in various Asprey stores and selected
 L TIMESTUDIO and TIME GEAR boutiques. You can also check out their website.


Veloci Cruise Pink Glam

38Veloci Voyager Collection
Nautical fashion has never gone out of style. The Veloci Voyager nautical-inspired watch collection comes in a variety of watch dial colors: orange for the more adventurous individuals, blue, silver and black for those who prefer classic hues. The watch features a rotating bezel and comes in two sizes: regular 40mm and the bigger, more modern 44mm.


Veloci Voyager Black on Black

In today's very modern, busy, techy, digital and interactive world, people are adapting to this kind of lifestyle that's why
 re-invention is a fashion statement. 

Here are some of the mix and match I created from my closet, of course wearing the 
Green wrist watch from Veloci

My green Veloci on green Aprey NATO strap (wink, wink)
Thanks much Veloci! 



Here with the sweet & lovely fashion blogger Dani Barretto during the gathering

with blogger friends Earth Rullan and Cha Sy we're definitely flaunting our Veloci :))


with other Veloci fashion bloggers 


This was taken during one sunny, bonding day with my bff-sis Didith, I wore a casual and comfy outfit to match with my green Veloci on a boyish blue and green striped strap. This still looks awesome on me huh, good thing Veloci is a Unisex time piece. 


The versatility and flexibility of Veloci is a real knock-out! It is very evident in these pictures right? Hmmm.... waiting in vain but still looking suave and doozie. 
Special thanks to my model and my unico hijo-  Jigo aka "Jigs"


Veloci watch is my newest accessory buddy even during evening events. In the pic, I attended Louis Claparols Spring/Summer Collection 2013 held at Prive Luxury Club in BGC.  I was wearing my Veloci Cruise green on white Asprey NATO strap to add accent to my Miley Cyrus Max Azria dress with red chic belt by Space and with my sexy red pumps from Call It Spring. Stylish earrings and necklace set from Hongkong. Attractive fancy beaded bangle by Celine.
Special thanks to my pretty sister Love, for my hair and make-up. :)) 

Time is so precious my dearies, and it is also considered gold, right? So what you wear depicts who you are and what you do.  And I suggest that for you to be modishly outstanding without spending too much, (btw, Veloci Watch is only Php 2750), have one now, or even more! It's plays an integral part of your fashion statement.

Let your time piece fit in to your lifestyle...
Let Veloci do that, anyway, it's your newest, trendiest 
"Timeless Lifestyle Fashion."  






































Posted in: , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Amazing comments for "Veloci Watch: Your Timeless Lifestyle Fashion"

Leave a reply

Feel-free to comment Amazing people! Hope you could also add me on Google Plus (Google +) Thanks!