Check out the #SkinWhiteNationWhiteSale on Shopee

May 6, 2022

Every girl's dream is to have a perfect skin with a perfect skin tone and soft as a silk. As for me, I also take care of my skin not only during bath time but even after that, I still manage to apply on some lotion. 

And I am so glad that I was able to use SkinWhite lotion most especially the one with SPFs to protect my skin from the sun's harmful rays.   

So this Shopee 5.5 Brands Festival, don't forget to check out SkinWhite's Nation White Sale!!! 

Enjoy brighter days on SkinWhite's NationWhite Sale on Shopee! Don't miss out on the exclusive B1T1 deals from SkinWhite only on Shopee's Brand Spotlight!  B1T1 Deals: 







 SkinWhite Classic Light SPF10 Lotion (Set of 2): Infused with Light- Feel Technology (LFT) to make skin visibly lighter and smoother but WITHOUT the sticky, icky feeling! Packed with Vitanourish Formula and SPF10, SkinWhite® Classic Lotion protects the skin against the harmful rays from the sun while keeping your skin moisturized and softer. 









SkinWhite Whitening Gluta + Vitamin C Lotion SPF 20: Glow your way to white skin in as early as 5 days with SkinWhite Glutathione + Vitamin C Lotion! This  combines the much-needed Vitamin C that helps further protect the skin from free radicals, and SPF 20 which shields your skin from the sun. 










 #

Posted in: , , , ,

0 Amazing comments for "Check out the #SkinWhiteNationWhiteSale on Shopee "

Leave a reply

Feel-free to comment Amazing people! Hope you could also add me on Google Plus (Google +) Thanks!