Relive the Disney Ultimate Princess Celebration on Shopee!

July 16, 2021

The Disney Ultimate Princess Collection on Shopee 

"Every girl can dream of fairy tales and every girl needs at least one to come true." 

And that just happened to me! Believe me... it's TRUE! It's REAL! 
Every girl's dream... is to be a princess or to have a collection of Disney Princesses. Just like most of us dream of visiting the ultimate and "happiest" place on Earth--- the Disneyland!!! 

I was at an awe when I actually receive this Disney Ultimate Princess Collection! Who could've thought that at my age, I could still achieve my childhood dream... and that is to acquire my super duper fave Disney heroine who is Ariel!!! 

I don't about you but isn't it so obvious how delighted I was in this pic?! 

.
So this is the huge Disney Princess Box! 


This is such an amazing sight! Do you agree with me?! 
Imagine a box full of these all-time fave Disney products that includes six Disney Plush Doll Set. Frozen Pouch Set, Disney Princess Foodkeeper and Waterbottle Set, 
Disney Princess and Frozen Backpack, Disney Princess Doll. 




My niece, Ria is just a living example of a little girl that has this Disney-dream of becoming a Princess someday or acquiring such Disney collection. 



Baby Ria was very very surprised and fascinated the moment her eyes laid on the Disney Princess Collection... and that gave me a sort of a hard time to set these up because of her excitement and eagerness! Hahaha I can see myself through her eyes and her reactions. 

I want to showcase each Disney Princess item so will start with: 


Disney Plush Doll Set namely Rapunzel, Ariel, Cinderella, Moana, Snow White and Belle.  

 
Disney Princess Doll ( Ariel sings BTW, there's a push button found on her chest area... really cool, right?!) 


Disney Princess and Frozen Backpack


Frozen Pouch Set


Disney Princess Foodkeeper and Waterbottle Set 


Once you started to dream... never ever stop... cause dreams do come true! And it's never too late as long as you continue being passionate about it. 

My ultimate fave Disney heroine is Ariel! I love her very beautiful voice, she's so friendly,  gullible, lovable, optimistic and full of hope. How about yours? 

If you haven't downloaded the Shopee app yet  you can do so via Playstore or iOs so you can now check these Disney Ultimate Princess Collection with almost 50% off! 

"SOMEHOW THERE LIES A PRINCESS IN EACH AND EVERY GIRL...".
Don't hesitate to exhibit it! Just be proud of it and own it... make it happen girls... RELIVE it!!! 
.
























Posted in: , , , , , , ,

0 Amazing comments for "Relive the Disney Ultimate Princess Celebration on Shopee! "

Leave a reply

Feel-free to comment Amazing people! Hope you could also add me on Google Plus (Google +) Thanks!