Optimism at its best! Colgate's Uplifting Collection is exclusively available on Shopee

May 30, 2021



Colgate Slim Soft Advanced Uplifting Collection and my family 

They say the "best things in life are free!" Well, that's so realistic and true... but I would also like to add that, "optimism is everything that we can hold all our hopes up." 

True, right? And very effective. We have to attract positive vibes in our life rather than harboring negativities which is not productive and helpful in any ways. 

You see, this is most especially applicable in these trying times. All of us had ill experiences brought about by this pandemic and I must admit that, there were moments of doubts, confusion, questioning and sadness that came over me. And you know what I did? I just looked at the brighter side of what's happening around us. 

I began to appreciate more of my family, I love them then but I love them most now, we had unlimited bonding while staying at home for our own safety and protection. I appreciate every bit of a blessing (be it small or big) that comes our way, I've drawn myself closer to God. I've thought of something productive, helpful, useful and worthy that could boost my morale and uplift my sanity.... 

You wanna know what are those? Well, part of fixing myself is that I began to engage into physical fitness since today our "wealth" lies on our "health," and because of my goals, I was able to achieve it and still trying to maintain my present physical and mental state, you know... " a healthy mind, is a healthy body." Next was we had our house renovated and I like my bedroom now more than ever! I am also a certified "plantita," and me and my sister, we had launched our online food business ( homecooked), and we were very thankful that a lot of our friends, relatives, acquaintances, referrals and even people whom we do not know at all, had been so supportive and until now they are still favoring our homecooked meals. 

You see, all of these amazing things happened during this time of pandemic. That's why this "Colgate's Slim Soft Advanced Uplifting Collection" is very very timely! Basing from its name alone  it is very positive, very optimistic ----- really uplifting! 


Colgate Slim Soft Advanced Uplifting Collection exclusive on Shopee!!! 

It has four different designs to suit your personalities: 

● Be All In (The Achiever) 
● Choose Happy (The Optimist) 
● Embrace Your Weird (The Creative) 
●  Find Your Tribe (The Bestfriend) 





BRUSH YOUR WAY with its unique and designer prints especially crafted to boost good vibes, positive aura, encouragement and happiness! It has 

■ Ultrasoft Slim tips
■ Super Flexible Dual Core Bristles
■ Reaches 7x deeper below the gum line
■ Cleans 2.4x deeper in between teeth for superior plaque removal 
■ Clinically proven to make gums 300% healthier


I got the "Choose Happy (The Optimist) toothbrush yey!!! 




You can also try Colgate Uplifting Collection's filter on Instagram and try the personal quiz on Colgate-Palmolive Official Store on Shopee to find out which brush best fits your personality. 


So what are you waiting for? Brush your way with Colgate Slim Soft Advanced Uplifting Collection!!!


Check out Colgate Slimsoft Advanced Uplifting Collection Be All In Toothbrush 2s at 4% off! ₱346 only. Get it on Shopee now! 


.














Posted in: , , , ,

0 Amazing comments for "Optimism at its best! Colgate's Uplifting Collection is exclusively available on Shopee"

Leave a reply

Feel-free to comment Amazing people! Hope you could also add me on Google Plus (Google +) Thanks!