Avail Vice Cosmetics' Anne Clutz Gel Liner in Soft Lang on Shopee

Anne Clutz Gel Liner in Soft Lang available on Shopee (before it's Php195 now it's Php188) 

Have you ever experienced trying on different eyeliners because you find other brands a bit complicated or not fit on you and is making you feel uncomfortable? Well, I did. I am guilty of that actially. 

You remember that there had been a time when almost all the,women went "gaga" over putting a liner on their eyelids? That was a huge huge fad then. But because of that, it made us realize that it even existed way, way before ... the era of Cleopatra, remember? She had perfected the art of applying an eyeliner. She was a pro in that aspect. 

I know we all wanna be like her, right? So what could be the perfect way to be able to do that? Well, I found the answer girls! I've tried  Vice Cosmetics products and look what I've found... it's Anne Clutz Gel liner in Soft Lang . 


Create dramatic lewks from dramatic wings to smokey eyes with this retractable gel liner. This intenz formulation is smooth, creamy and glides evenly along the lash line. It's ANNEmatched pigmentation and staying power allows you to create endless lewks that just won't budge! 


Anne Cluts Gel liner is available in two variants: Soft Lang Brown and Intenz Black 

For me, due to my skintone, I guess what's best for me is the Soft Lang Brown. 

I was wearing Vice Cosmetics' Anne Clutz Gel liner in Soft lang Brown 

Please tell me I did justice on my eyeliner :) You know what, it really takes time to do this huh?! I mean we must be really patient and our hands must be steady and should also be able to create the right angle plus, a clear vision and clean mirror are always a must! 

I have tried different types of eyeliners before ro enhance my pair of eyes, be it a pencil eyeliner, liquid eyeliner, cream eyeliner, powder/cake eyeliner and now a gel liner which I am most fond of.because it's rich, and smooth to apply with, long-lasting, and it really suits me since this is I have oily eyelids so it will be less likely to smear most especially in a humid climate like ours. 

So go check this amazing product on Shopee girls! If you haven't downloaded this amazing online shop yet, you better go to Playstore or App Store like this one 



Happy Shopping!!! Enjoy!!! 








Posted in: , , ,

0 Amazing comments for "Avail Vice Cosmetics' Anne Clutz Gel Liner in Soft Lang on Shopee"

Leave a reply

Feel-free to comment Amazing people! Hope you could also add me on Google Plus (Google +) Thanks!