My "Great Northern Sale" Ultimate Shopping Adventure



Looking for the ultimate bargain in the city? Guess what, I just got so lucky I even jumped for joy because I've found it just right here, at the "Great Northern Sale" in SM City North Edsa which is ongoing 'til tomorrow, July 15, 2012. :))

Going back to my previous post, I've mentioned there that I am a self-confessed shoephoric (shoe addict), and so as expected, I'll be hunting for shoes, shoes, shoes! But here's a story that I'd like to share with you... before leaving home, my mom had noticed and appreciated my white blouse. She had also expressed her "gusto" of having one similar to mine. 

As soon as I've reached SM City North Edsa by around 2:30 pm, the first 3 levels of the carpark area were so full, so we had to look for few slots remaining at the 4th level, indeed, this was a very good indication that we'll be expecting a huge crowd. :))


Part of the crowd that had rushed to avail the major discounts at the
"Great Northern Sale"

I went inside SM department store to check for my mom's white blouse and I was so surprised by what I've seen... 

OMG! I want! I want! :P

It's happening, it's true! It's real, everywhere you look, there are major discounts even up to 70%, here are some proofs...

G2000 was so generous in taking off 70% from the original price, yes! 


Shopaholic offers 50% off, whoa!


I was really excited to use my SM Gift Pass :))


Check this out peeps, Canadian Club apparel, it's
 "Your Choice" for only P150.00, isn't that great?

Finally, after searching and hunting for this "special" blouse which I've promised to my dear mom, I found the "one!" And look! This was such a fabulous find, from P979.75 it trimmed down to P475.00, that's more than 50% huh! I would not let go of this! Yay! 

Vivant blouse for my mom ;))


You do the judging, they looked similar, right? hihihi All my time and efforts had been paid off, I was just so happy having found this, according to the pretty and friendly saleslady, this was their last stock, so that would only mean... it was really MTB (meant to be, hehe). It felt like finally discovering the treasure you'd been searching. I told myself, I would never give up and it was really worth it! Once again, I've proven that if you are strong-willed, patient and optimistic, nothing is impossible. 

Mom, this one's for you, mission accomplished! 

Do you think my "Ultimate Shopping Adventure" ends there? Oh no, I would never leave SM department store without checking out its Parisian collections... we're talking about shoes now, baby. :)) 


Take 50% off for Parisian shoe collection

I grew up with this brand. SM department store started as a shoe store founded by Mr. Henry Sy, the "Retail King" and is still considered as the richest businessman here in the Philippines according to Forbes Asia. Having been lived here in Manila ever since, our whole family used to visit the very first SM department store located in Quiapo built in 1972; it was part of the expansion of Mr. Henry Sy, due to the success of his shoe store in 1958. Since then, SM (Shoe Mart) has established its own name in the shoe industry having Parisian as its carrier shoe brand. `

This was Shoe Mart's (SM) first head office located in Quiapo
 (photo courtesy of karmalente.wordpress.com)

Moving forward...

Fitting a comfy Parisian pair of shoes, this was really a wise buy huh, see? 
I'm gonna buy this one too! 


Thumbs-up! Bought a blouse for my mom and a new pair of shoes for me at a great deal! :))


Time check, 4:15 pm, still have time to dine and check out the restaurants here. Hmmm... guess I could try and use the Free Gourmet Card of SM City North Edsa. Please check my previous post on how to avail this. 

We decided to dine in at Burgoo located at the The Block, 2nd floor


Would you believe, got this whole order of Buffalo Wings for free with any food purchase, oh yeah!

I suggest that you try using the Free Gourmet Card and get special discounts and freebies from all the participating restaurants at SM City North Edsa. 

Time check: 5:30 pm. The fun, excitement and adventure never really stops when you're here. My next agenda would be "The Block Fashion Show" which I also previously posted. Hope you could check it here and read about the "Strike a Pose" promo as well. 

Gorgeous models in their fabulous outfits 

After the spectacular fashion show, me and my blogger-friends posed for some photos. Actually, we intend to join the "Strike a Pose" promo ;)) 

with the sassy Cha Sy 


Cha Sy, Mac Vasquez and of course me hehe 

Stylish Florencio Jusay Jr. (FPJ)


The pretty Ria Hazel Lumandog


"pwede na ba?" hihi 



Time flies so fast especially when you're having fun. I can never forget my ultimate shopping adventure here at SM City North Edsa. Valued experiences, fab finds, lavish dining, spectacular fashion experience and priceless bonding, is there anything that we could ask for? I say we have every reason to jump for joy! Oh well, you better get on your feet and head on to this one AMAZING place. It's this place called SM City North Edsa. 


www.sm-northedsa.com

Special thanks to Azrael Coladilla of www.azraelsmerryland.blogspot.com and of course to SM North Edsa




I dedicate this blogpost to you Mama, I love you more than you'll ever know. 
Take note: She loves the white blouse *-) *-) wink, wink 






































Posted in: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

12 comments:

  1. wow! super enjoy ka sa shopping spree mo ha, sama mo ako next time.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hihi yes sis, super nag enjoy talaga ko,dami shopping adventure eh para ngang mala-reality quest program eh hihi :-)

      Delete
  2. You look so fashionable sis. Ganda ng mullet skirt sayo! Muah!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow, this is really wow! So I still have tomorrow for shopping, weeeh! comment from morethanjustasahm.com :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi hope u enjoyed your shopping moment yesterday. Thanks for posting!

      Delete
  4. That's sweet! I left early because I was soo sleepy. Miss you! You got good buys!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks much ruthie dear, sayang di tyo nagkita, miss u more! Mwah!

    ReplyDelete
  6. WoW! That's really a GREAT Northern Sale! Looks like you really enjoyed shopping. Can i come with you next time? ;-))

    ReplyDelete
  7. I was there too! I enjoyed it, even if I had to sift through the alleys just to get through. I'm just not very brave in taking pictures within the area. Baka masita ng guard hehe... Love you're post Jing. You already! Haha!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks and it's always fun bonding with you guys, kahit saan, kahit kelan. :) No, Alwin,Ikaw na!" hahaha

      Delete

Feel-free to comment Amazing people! Hope you could also add me on Google Plus (Google +) Thanks!