Avail Saniye Cosmetics with up to 60% off on Shopee Beauty

January 19, 2022





For a make-up lover like me, I do not only seek for quality products, because there's also this side of me that dictates me to be practical.... so, why not go for amazing items that I love and at the same time, affordable and more so, if there will be huge discounts or promos, right amazing peeps? 


One of the most sought after and in demand make-up products is a lippie or lipstick. If I may ask you, which type of lippie do you prefer... is it Matte, Stain, Cream, Sheer or Gloss?  Well, fellow make-up lovers, for me what I look for when wearing a lipstick, is something that blends with my tone, and that it should also suit my mood and personality plus it must boost my confidence as well. So my choices would be Matte, Cream and Stain. 

And here's another thing, Saniye Cosmetic Ph is having a great sale!!! 
Check out these pocket-sized capsule lippies from Saniye, up to 60% off on Shopee Beauty!

From hair care to makeup, Shopee Beauty has all your makeup and skincare needs! Enjoy the most exclusive deals up to 90% off, new launches, and exciting offers fit from various brands for every makeup & skincare haul--only from Shopee Beauty!






SANIYE Mini Capsule Lipstick
Features:
- Velvety matte texture
- Light and airy feel
- Hydrating and long-lasting
- Comes in 6 pigmented and flattering shades

Shopee Store link here






SANIYE Eyebrow Powder & Gel
Get perfect eyebrows with the Saniye’s Eyebrow Gel & powder. There are 6 different shades available, each with its own brush and compact eyebrow powder. Use the Gel to define and shape the eyebrows with the brush at an angle. Adjust the color with the powder and fill for a more natural finish.

Shopee Store link here






SANIYE Matte Liquid Lip Tint
The lip gloss L1181 includes 11 shades of matte lip color. Its long-lasting and waterproof formula will allow you to show off radiant lips for up to 24 hrs. It is quick drying, it does not leave the feeling of dry lips.

Shopee Store link here



Posted in: , , , , , , ,

0 Amazing comments for "Avail Saniye Cosmetics with up to 60% off on Shopee Beauty "

Leave a reply

Feel-free to comment Amazing people! Hope you could also add me on Google Plus (Google +) Thanks!