I am empowered to "Make the Best Happen" with BPI

Ms. Ma. Corazon S. Remo, BPI Senior Vice President and Head of Strategic and Corporate Planning Division

We go through our lives with different directions right? But have you ever questioned yourself about how well do you plan your and your family's future? And have you also thought about how you spend your money wisely and making the best happen with your budget? 

I, myself, would admit that, I still have my long term goals. And I am glad to be part of BPI's (Bank of the Philippine Islands) latest institutional campaign, it's the "Make the Best Happen," which was launched just recently at The Tent in Enderun Colleges in McKinley Hill, Taguig City. 

I'd like to share with you amazing peeps this #MaketheBestHappen video so you'll have the idea of what I'm saying... 





You may find this animated video very simple but it conveys  really essential and engaging message. It encourages us to make our lives more meaningful and worth living. It is making us realize that, you only live once (YOLO), so why not make the best happen? And with BPI, we can all achieve it! 


I was surprised to see the set-up at the BPI launch held at the Enderun Colleges. You see, all the booths were very engaging and informative. The experience was very interactive as if it was the actual lifestyle that we are all involved to. 


The Parenting booth

My first stop was at the parenting booth, wherein we all get to do some artworks by coloring some of the materials there. Actually, it brought me back to memory lane, where I used to help my son with his art works from school. Education is the main concern of this booth. 


The Dining Booth

Yes! Got my baked goodies too!

We should never ever skip this booth! muffins, anyone? 



The Shoppe Booth

If we need to relax and free ourselves from stress, the answer to all these is "Me Time!" Every woman's pleasure is a cut to a man's treasure! Yes, this might be true, but guys, you all have to admit, huh, that it also gives you joy and it feeds your ego to see your gals, enjoying their shopping spree! I don't know, but shopping really gives us some sort of a therapy... a very happy and pleasurable one! 


The Fitness Booth

So this is me trying to roll out and flex those arm muscles, with my fellow blogger Kath Coronel Rivera. We all know, that to have a healthy lifestyle, we should not take for granted how to get fit and aside from engaging ourselves into some health diet programs, we should also consider doing some cardio exercises, do some brisk walking, running around the park or better yet, enrolling to some gym outlets. And this I have to confess, is where I  am most guilty of. 


The Travel Booth


I'm in Paris!!!

If I am to choose which country I would like to travel to for the next two years, I'd really choose my fave and ultimate place in the world, PARIS, FRANCE!!! I'm just being so positive about it, even if I don't have the enough finances, I'm very much optimistic that, sooner or later, I'd be there to visit and make the best happen in Paris. I'd be very much delighted to post a status like, "Paris, here I come!" 


The Future Booth

My 6th and last stop was the Future Booth. I call this, the powerful booth. Why? As you can see, all the booths that I've interacted and participated, were all part of our colorful lifestyle. I've come to realize that, if we properly manage our assets, we would be able to achieve everything that we envisioned. 

Through this #MaketheBestHappen campaign of BPI, we can all afford this and create happy memories together with our loved ones. At the future booth,we sat down with BPI’s investment counselors and shared our aspirations. The counselors listened and did some pencil pushing keeping in mind our concerns and perceived limitations. Together, we identified the barriers and discussed ways to break them down or move around them. After the brief encounter with the BPI investment counselors, I came out of the booth feeling more positive and empowered! 

I do firmly believe that, investing for our future into one of the most trusted companies like BPI would really take me to places. Places that I once dreamed of and to everything that I hoped for to achieve! 

With www.makethebesthappen.ph , we can 

MAKE THE BEST HAPPEN!!!

Ms. Tricia Quiambao, Head of BPI’s Strategic Brand Management


Tricia Quiambao, Head of BPI’s Strategic Brand Management, said with BPI’s Make the Best Happen campaign, people come first. “We put a premium on understanding our clients and their needs, and as people become more and more aware of the world around them and the many possibilities and opportunities it offers, BPI enables them to accomplish those goals and aspirations better, faster and more efficiently,” she explained.

So here's to a brand new day, to a brand new happening! Cheers! 





 Thank you for always being here amazing peeps! Hope it wouldn't take much of your time if I'd ask you to

please like my 

Facebook page: AmazingJingForLife 
 and do follow me on 

Twitter and Instagram (@amazingjing) 




 Ciao! 'Til our next!



Posted in: , , , , , , , ,

0 Amazing comments for "I am empowered to "Make the Best Happen" with BPI"

Leave a reply

Feel-free to comment Amazing people! Hope you could also add me on Google Plus (Google +) Thanks!