I Voted for My Most Favorite TV Station via Netizens' Choice Awards




This Netizen's Choice Awards had given us, bloggers the opportunity to choose our "Most Favorite TV Station." We can now be heard and make a stand for our chosen TV station from our local channels. As we can see, only three of those networks emerged as prime options namely:


ABS-CBN Channel 2 "Kapamilya" Network



GMA Channel 7 "Kapuso" Network


TV5 "Kapatid" Network

My choice for best tv station and my favorite tv station was based on some strong and valid grounds. Primarily, I was looking for a station that suits my taste, a network that promotes Filipino’s fine talents, our country’s culture with a modern twist (of course!), a station that helps us build a unified and progressive nation.

My favorite station should be brave and bold enough to conquer the world. Being the best station as it is, my bet serves as the “voice of the Filipino,” because it mirrors the life and aspirations of our countrymen. It has earned a reputation where its achievements were being critically distinguished locally and internationally. It exchanges smooth and healthy relations to the media people, media partners and all other networks. And when it comes to laying all the cards, they have unique strategies in handling and managing of their roster of talents - hands down to them. No offense meant to other networks but reality-wise, their own artists, talents, and shows were being watched and recognized not only on national tv, but also globally. Statistically, all the programs acquire the highest ratings most of the time, so, the advertisers do flock in to be able to occupy slots. Hmmm... signs of progress and success indeed! ;)

This station which I am referring to sets the “trend” in every aspect. I am fully aware how drastic and toxic the jobs of the concept and marketing teams are, basically, they must exhibit authenticity and uniqueness. Rooted by professional men and women behind this outstanding network, they work hand in hand with a primary goal, that is: 

“In the service of the Filipino Worldwide” 



I consider ABS-CBN Channel 2 as my family member (Kapamilya). Just like any family member, ABS-CBN displays reliability, dependability and  sensitivity; it is unbiased and balanced. Truth to tell, I'm very much confident in sharing you that, I feel at home with the "Kapamilya" channel, my 
"Most Favorite Station." 

What could be your most favorite tv station?
 Come on, blog about it, it's time for you to be heard. 


The starting point "Netizens Choice Awards" was the booming recognition on Bloggers online. Starmometer, Showbiznest and LionhearTV joined forces to bring the latest 'star awards' which will give netizens power in recognizing the hard work and excellence of celebrities and their achievements over the last year.



















Posted in: , , , , , , , , ,

0 Amazing comments for "I Voted for My Most Favorite TV Station via Netizens' Choice Awards"

Leave a reply

Feel-free to comment Amazing people! Hope you could also add me on Google Plus (Google +) Thanks!