"Eyebrowdery" Newport opens on Saturday, February 16

Eyebrowdery Newport Blvd. in Pasay City


They say vanity is a luxury. I believe so... yes, there is a point. But being fairly vain for me is like rewarding yourself and making yourself look and feel better. As long as you have the capacity or means to sustain your being vain, okay? 

So glad that I finally come to discover the latest craze that women of all ages been talking and raving about now. Have you heard of the permanent make-up clinic? Where you "Wake Up with Make-up?" Well, they have a new clinic located at the Newport in Pasay at the back of the Savoy Hotel. 





"Eyebrowdery" is located at Cluster 1, A1 Ground floor, 101 Newport Boulevard, Pasay City 1309 with contact nos. +63 956 302 2707 / +63 939 922 3218 / (02) 692 1106

As for me, I am more concerned and vain about my eyebrows, and I am also a believer of "Kilay is Life," (Eyebrows is Life). I can't really go out of my house without having my eyebrows trimmed and on flick, you know what I mean?! :) I can buy and consume all kinds and different types of browliners and even tried the most expensive ones like that of Benefit Cosmetics. You see, girls like me, who can relate would really allot time, money and effort just to have our eyebrows on flick, right? :) 



This is Eyebrowdery's facade or their reception


Inside the clinic you would see this working chair 


These are some of the services they offer: 

Powdered Ombre 


Korean BB Glow 



Liptint Embroidery


3D Eyebrow Embroidery


Eyebrow Embroidery for Men called EyeBRO Embroidery


When we visited Embroidery; thIs guy was so pleasant and accommodating enough to let us take a photo of him while he was on the verge of having his eyebrows embroidered. Thanks to him. :) 

On Saturday; February 16, 2019, "Embroidery" Newport will have its grand opening and they have this promo that you can get 20% discount when you book and pay for your chosen xervice/s made only on Saturday;their grand opning day. 

So make your bookings now with "Eyebrowdery!" 













Posted in:

0 Amazing comments for ""Eyebrowdery" Newport opens on Saturday, February 16"

Leave a reply

Feel-free to comment Amazing people! Hope you could also add me on Google Plus (Google +) Thanks!