Shopee has all my "Summer Must Haves!"

My Shopee Summer Must Haves!  

When you think about summer what are the few things that enters your mind first?  Well,  for me,  summer means loving the sun, embracing the moment done during outdoor,  beach!!! What else?  Of course we won't be experiencing those without planning a trip with family and friends,  right?! Who would want to just stay at home and be alone??? Aww C'mon! Let us go out and play!  Have some fun!  But, but,  but.. . before anything else,  are you really. "summer ready?" I mean,  do you think you have all the stuffs you're gonna need?  Well,  if you don't think so,  then I have a very good suggestion!  Why don't we go shopping via www.shopee.ph


I am feeling so inspired today,  I would like to share you some of my "Summer Must Haves" that I've liked and added to my cart on my Shopee Account 

My first and on my top list would be a swimwear!  Who wouldn't want a new one, right?! 
Being a "kikay" and a fab mom (I admit! ), I always look for not just comfortability when shopping for swimwear,  I also take note if it's stylish, like it could fit on me fashionably :) 
I have several rushguards already so I thoight of getting a new and kinda more sexy and an extraordinary type like this one! 




This Swimwear Push Up Monokini Bathing Suit is available on Shopee via babykoko.ph for a discounted price!  From Php637.00 it is now Php318.00 only a whooping 50% off huh,  isn't that awesome?! Next time,  I'll purchase that type of body haha 


I know,  you were mesmerized too haha yep same reaction with me.  You know what I was thinking while adding this on my Shoppe cart?  The unique style of this one-piece swimsuit is so versatile,  you see I could wear it as a top with a pair of shorts or jeans perhaps, I like the off-shoulder style,  showing oir shoulders could add sexiness and enhancement to our whole ououtfit,  right?! 



This Summer Beach Dress can be bought at Shoppers.ph via longpean.com .
It's original price was Php210.00 and it's now reduced to Php168.00 , hitting the 20% discount mark. It's such a must have girls, we cannot only use this during summer huh, I know you are also eyeing for this sexy beach dress. :) 


And now for my second item on my "Summer Must Haves" list, for a lady like me, I'd like to wear my beachwear or swimsuit covered with this sleek "Summer Beach Dress." Can you see it's details? I can see myself wearing this while strolling the beach and enjoying the sand with my family while doing beach activities under the sun. It's a chiffon dress which I guess can make me move freely due to it's cut. Very gurly and sassy, right?! 





Third on my "Summer Must Haves" list is every girl's travel buddy, shoes or any footwear! Since we all wanna feel comfy while having fun and doing any chores or activities under the sun or even indoor. I'd chosen this type of footwear which is a pair of gold sandals because I'd like the feeling that my feet could breath, you know feel the air around and when walking around the beach I'd like to feel the sand tossing in and out my feet, how about you? Do you like the idea? Nice, right?! 

If you don't want your sandals with a backstrap, there's another option. And these fab sandals are also available in Shopee.ph via joeyonlineshoppe , start choosing your sizes now! This is only Php155.00 , a real catch huh?! 



Now we're down to my fourth "Summer Must Haves" which is my Sunnies! You see, I really love Dua Lipa, have you seen her music video wearing one of these fab Sunnies (resembles)? I also do not have this type of sunglasses yet, that's why I am so getting this!  Added on my cart Shopee cart already. Choose you bet. :)


For me, my bet would be the rainbow colored one on top, very Dua Lipa huh?!  You can find this on Shoppe.ph via maiijewelry for only Php79.00 such a bargain! Perfect for an eyewear that is stylish and can protect my eyes from harmful UV Rays. 


Added this already on my Shopee.ph cart, you can avail this via lyfamilybeautyshop for only Php250.00 . I guess if you don't have one, you should be getting this one too, anyway it's very useful and it's for your own protection everyday. :) 



Last but definitely not the least that will fill up my "Summer Must Haves," is the Diamond Sunblock Gel that's SPF 40 .  This 20 ml. Sunblock Gel is a sure thing to protect my skin from the harmful UV Rays coming from the sun. They say anything that is too much is bad, right?! So just a simple warning, it is best to still stay safe and protected when going to the beach or resort and while doing any outdoor activities. Remember to take care of your skin, apply this thoroughly 30 mins. before exposing yourselves under the bright sunny sky. 
See, Shopee has covered everything! It has all my "Summer Must Haves," I don't have to go anywhere or make an effort to go to any store and shop, definitely a no-sweat thing! 


One last thing, my dear amazing readers, I'd like to share this to all of you, if you are a first time Shopee user, here's a fresh bonus start for you!!! 


Feel-free to to utilize my Shopee code for you to get an Php80.00 off your total bill. 




There you go! Browse and shop now at Shopee.ph and start making your first purchase and use my personalized Shopee code "BSUKIJING" for a minimum purchase of Php400, you get an Php80.00 off. This promo is valid until July 31, 2018. 


Happy Shopee-ing!!! 



Posted in:

0 Amazing comments for "Shopee has all my "Summer Must Haves!" "

Leave a reply

Feel-free to comment Amazing people! Hope you could also add me on Google Plus (Google +) Thanks!