My "Top 10 Wishlist" from Shopee, revealed!!!

My "Top 10 Wishlist" from Shopee! 


They say when you create a dream or a wish, make it big already,  anyway dreaming is free,  right?  No judgements,  no but's or if's , it's automatically accepted. :)
6

And that's what I did when I made my "Top 10 Wishlist," while browsing through my fave online store,  www.shopee.ph . Was there ever a time that somehow,  you wish you had those items posted there,  or being sold in Shopee, and you just shrug your shoulders telling yourself that someday, you're gonna be mine (referring to your dream item). Guess,,  it would only take some time for us to acquire it,  if we are really dead serious  about it,  we set goals, right?! We tend to save money so we could finally have it.  


Well,  take aside the "materialistic" idea okay,  but let's face the reality that those items or products do serve a good purpose in our everyday life,  right?! In other words,  we may label those as "necessities." Like for example on my case, I'm a blogger, aside from my love and passion in expressing myself and sharing my thoughts and ideas through writing and vlogging,  this "so-called" passion of mine has provided us with food on our table and is been helping me with my son"s studies. 

I guess, it is just enough for me to chase my dreams and grab the thought of achieving those "Top 10 Wishlist" from Shopee . I listed down those very important and essential items  based in my line of work and additional requirements to render more precise, beautiful and admirable piece of work and at the same time,  those items could make my job a lot easier and innovative.  Been thinking that I could also render you my dear amazing readers my blogs/ vlogs at its highest quality.  

And now, we've come to the part where I'll be revealing my "Top 10 Wishlist" from Shopee.ph
(in descending order)  

Number 10 
Xiaomi 20000 mAh 


This is worth Php1249.00 from Shopee account : primegizmo 

It's not that I don't have any powerbank with me, but I would just like to level up because the highest that I have is 10000 mAh and I know this would really help me especially when travelling or doing events outside.  


Number 9 
Transcend 2TB StoreJet 25H3 External Hard Drive
This is worth Php4,780.00 from Shopee account: princessshy 

Given my line of work,  I took lots of videos and of course pictures with high resolutions and everything. With huge files like these, it is imperative that I ought to have a storage as big and as good as this one.  


Number 8 
Laptop Bag 


This is worth Php748.00 from Shopee account: georgemarketing 

This one is equally important as to having a laptop,  since it'll protect the laptop from shock,  damage and scratches.  I like color options too. At least this would give me a peace of mind that my laptop is safe and well-protected.  


Number 7 
DJ Tello Quadcopter Drone with HD camera 



This is worth .Php5,800.00 from Shopee seller : hotgadgets 

As a blogger,  I have all the opportunity to also travel and have a trip outside Metropolis. Sometimes I get the chance to review a certain resort or hotel or any place that deserves to be seen and appreciated by everyone.  This drone would complete my dream of viewing amazing sceneries "on top view. " I like this type of drone because it has the inclusion of an HD camera.  A real treat huh?!  

Number 6 
Huawei E5885 4G LTE 300 mbps Pocket wifi 



This is worth 7,880.00 from Shopee seller : hotgadgets 

As of now,  I rely my internet connection from my LTE mobile data when outside and if I am getting lucky,  there are those places or venues that can provide it too.  Again,  based from my line of work,  it is a must and it is a sin if we don't go online for several hours.  Being updated with what's current in and out of social media is one of the basic things that us,  bloggers should keep up with.  So it's very obvious that having a pocket wifi could really help me accomplish and furnish things.  


Number 5 
Apexel 3 in 1 Bluetooth extendable Monopad Selfie Stick tripod + Phone lens 

This is worth Php819.00 from Shopee account: kkmoon.ph


This package includes Clip-on 12X Telescope Zoom Mobile Phome lens 
Clip-on 180 degree Fish-eye lens 
Clip-on 0.677XWide + Macro Lens 
100cm/33ft. Selfie Stick Adjustable height/length with time lapse BT remote control 
90 degree vertical rotation tabletop tripod + a mount Smartphone tablet easily become professional camera 

All these camera accessories could help get my photos enhanced and will result in high quality.and will also keep my videos steady. 



Number 4.
Iphone X 256gb 

This brand new Iphone X is worth Php68,000..00 from Shopee seller : candiching

Oh yes,  am still having illusions of acquiring iphone X. It's really one of my dream gadgets!  
Ii never had an iphone ever so I am still hoping that I could get one at the right time.  



Number 3 
GoPro Hero 5 


This is worth Php18,000.00 from Shopee seller : darrabear


I've always admired and wanted GoPro Hero 5. You see everytime there's a raffle with a GoPro Hero 5 as one of the prizes,  I get so excited and each time I feel sad for not having won one :) But it doesn't stop me from wishing and dreaming. This could be a great blogging/vlogging partner for me.   GoPro Hero 5 be mine!


Number 2 
Fujifilm X-A3 

This Fujifilm X-A3 comes with a free leather case & strap and is worth Php29,500.00 from Shopee seller : aileensalinas 


I had a Nikon camera before that it was busted already so it's history now. I've been eyeing for this luxurious camera.  This will be my best buddy of all--time and this is more applicable when I ddo my vlogging.  


Number 1.
MacBook Pro 

This .brand new MacBook Pro costs Php78,595.00 (hope haggling is allowed)  from Shoppe seller : xstuff 


Who doesn't want a MacBook Pro raise your hands!  C'mon it's everybody"s drram lappy! I can imagine myself editing my videos with that MacBook Pro.  Yes,  it's really that pricey but it's all worth it!!! MacBook Pro.. . baby be mine!  


That's me!  How about you?  Have you thought of or listed down your wishlist too from Shopee?  Well,.you better get started 'coz the clock is tickin' . Browse over the sale items, branded or not they all have it on Shopee!  


Great news to all those first time users or buyers, feel-free to use my Shopee code "BSSUKIJING"  to gi5ve you an PHP80.OO discount for a miminim purchase of Php400.00.
The promo is valid until July 31, 2018. 



























Posted in:

0 Amazing comments for "My "Top 10 Wishlist" from Shopee, revealed!!! "

Leave a reply

Feel-free to comment Amazing people! Hope you could also add me on Google Plus (Google +) Thanks!