Knowing what to choose for your family this Christmas plus tips!

Sanicare's Liwanag Christmas Box 


I am not a perfect mom, I know that, but I am an experienced mom and at the same time dad to my one and only son. We are living together with my youngest sister and her family, her husband, three kids whose ages are ten, four and two... plus, we have our grandson from our niece that has been staying with us, ever since and now, he's already seventeen years old, three years younger than my son. We treat him as our very own.



My beautiful, loving and jolly family in jumpshot during one of our escapades in Tagaytay. My brother-in-law took our photo. 


So you could now just imagine how extended my family is :))  For every parent like me, we always want what's best for them right?! I see to it that I give them the right kind of lifestyle so that they'll be able to process it in their future life and would apply to their respective future families as well. Because I do firmly believe that the solid foundation of a child really starts with family. Whatever we reap is what we sow.  

Being the eldest and head of our family, I have the say in choosing and deciding most especially when it comes to my area...  my "amazing kitchen," as I call it. It's not the best or the most beautiful kitchen that you see, but as I do my cooking and grilling or whatever kitchen stuffs that I had to do, it always turns out to be amazing like my whole family and relatives say. 

As a mom, and a smart consumer too, (I suppose), I do pick the things that would be useful to us, with pleasant and positive covers or packaging and it should be of high quality with a very reasonable price of course! In my years of expertise in Bachelor of Arts in Shopping major in Groceries, :)) I definitely know and my instincts never fail me if a particular brand would be worth it or not. And after almost consuming different types of brands for every kind of product, for us, mommies, we always come and end up into conclusion, and if we really love the product, we stick to it. do you agree with me amazing moms? 

Tell me moms, what do you usually use to make your kitchen spic-and-span, and assist you in some of your household chores to make you stress-free? Well, I know one product and I do trust the brand that's responsible for it--- Sanicare, it is a line of tissues, paper towels and other hygienic products such as underpads, cotton, wipes and toilet seat cover. It has its own Kitchen Hygiene line which is composed of Kitchen Towels, Lunch Napkins and Mood Dinner Napkins.

There are numerous useful and functional ways to enjoy using the Kitchen Towel, which Sanicare has come up again with a Christmas design. Actually they release different Christmas designs yearly. Aside from the fact that the Sanicare Kitchen towels are very sturdy and absorbent because of its moisture locking technology, here are some tips which I hope could be useful to you: 


Can you see the cute Christmas-sy designs? 


In draining spaghetti noodles or any type of pasta or noodles, I prefer to put kitchen towel underneath the strainer, the water from the pasta would be absorbed by the towel, it would not be that messy and at the same time you can still use the supporting plate for other purposes without washing it! It's tried and tested. 👍 



Sanicare Mood Dinner Napkins comes in two colors, white and black. It is known to be luxuriously strong but soft, making everyday meals extra special.


Here's a short video to show you how absorbent the Sanicare Kitchen Towel is: 

You see how mommy and kitchen friendly the Sanicare products are like the Kitchen Towels, right? This serves a big help for me, just have to grab and hold a piece of it then swiftly pat dry or wipe all the liquid or sauce away!!! So neat! 


Sanicare Mood Dinner  Napkins 



Since I am also taking care of the two little dudes here in our home, I know exactly what to do everytime they eat their meals. This time, I made the dinner mood napkin as my Baby Bryce's DIY bib. Spaghetti is one of his fave food so I anticipated the next messy scene could happen. 






There you go, this napkin's so useful. Gotta wipe away those spaghetti sauce stains. 


During school days, I see to it that I never run out of Sanicare Mood Dinner Napkins, I use it to wrap the utensils (spoon and fork) to go with the kids' "baon." It's soft, smooth but sturdy, tried and tested, even the kids love it since it doesn't have a strong scent too. 



Sanicare products: Liwanag Christmas Box Facial Tissue, Kitchen Towels and Mood Dinner Napkins on my Christmas-inspired Dinning Table

It is very inspiring to see such vibrant colors and designs on my Christmas-inspired dining table. Tonight, I was able to prepare fried chicken and I used the Kitchen Towels by Sanicare to absorb the excess oils from the chicken. Then I placed the Sanicare Mpod Dinner Napkins on the plate with the spoon and fork on top. Looks like I am also in the mood for some white wine, care to join me? :))



Every year, Sanicare releases different Christmas prints for their kitchen towels. But this year, they have come up with this specially designed facial tissue boxes with the theme called "Liwanag Christmas Boxes." 

And for us to continue to feel and enjoy the spirit of Christmas, Sanicare has launched its online contest entitled "Starry Bright Christmas Promo." 



ABOUT THE CHRISTMAS BOX DESIGNS

• The boxes are inspired by world-class Filipino talent, and the ability 
of global citizens to find the silver lining amidst the darkest days. 
• The designs are centered on parols (Lanterns) and stars.
• Alex chose to utilize parols in her design. She believes parols are a 
symbolic representation that evoke a notion of promise and 
unification. It also transcends social classes and lights up all Filipino homes. 
• Alex chose to integrate the stars in her design because it is a 
constant reminder that we share the same sky and despite the 
stark differences and circumstances in all corners of the world, that 
each one of us has a star shining brightly within.

Hope you could join this awesome contest that's inspired by Christmas. I totally admire and understand the artists intentions and what she really wants us to feel too and realize. You see, us, Filipinos are known for being so resilient right, why don't we continue to inspire others and give hope and positivity by looking and dreaming of the same star. The stars are created and situated above for us to look up to and dream beyond our dreams... 

So, are you interested to join? You should be :)) it's so easy! Just avail Sanicare's Liwanag Christmas Boxes and follow these steps...


HOW TO JOIN: 

Interested participants need to post a creative photo on 
their Facebook account featuring the Sanicare Facial Tissue 
Liwanag Series Box.
• It must include a caption that starts with the phrase, “My Christmas 
is extra bright this year because ____!” and must tag 3 other friends. 
Entries also should include the mandatory hashtags
#SanicareLiwanagSeries #Sanicare #SCPA
• Once posted, the participant must go back to the Sanicare PH 
Facebook promo post and click the link provided in order to 
submit the entry.


MORE DETAILS:

• The promo runs from November 22 to January 01, 2018. 
Deadline of submission is on January 01 at 6pm.
• Winners will be announced on January 15, 2018 on the Sanicare PH 
Facebook Page.
• The grand prize winner will be given four (4) all day passes to 
Dream Play and Lunch buffet for four (4) at The Café at the Hyatt
 City of Dreams Manila.
• 10 consolation prize winners will also be chosen to each receive a 
2,000 peso Sodexo Gift Certificate from Sanicare. 
• Visit the Sanicare PH Facebook Page for more details about the 
promo.
• DTI Permit No. 18311 Series of 2017

Sanicare Facebook page:
 Instagram: @sanicare_ph

So make your creative minds work now and start taking the snaps and join Sanicare's "Starry Bright Christmas Promo!" 
Good luck!!!

Here's another sample entry shot of mine! 



Have a Merry and Amazing Christmas everyone!!! 






































Posted in: , , , , , ,

0 Amazing comments for "Knowing what to choose for your family this Christmas plus tips! "

Leave a reply

Feel-free to comment Amazing people! Hope you could also add me on Google Plus (Google +) Thanks!