Jen1ne Distributor Inc. | Providing Musical Instruments at an Affordable Price


What do you think that Barbie Almalbis, Manuel Legarda and Raymund Marasigan have in common? Oh well, these popular local artists have been working with and believing in the quality of the musical instruments that Jen1ne Distributor Incorporated offers. 

If I am to play a musical instrument, I would like to purchase a drum set, which is, in my wildest dreams, during my childhood, one of my ultimate dream musical instruments. I can play the piano or the organ, yes, but I do not have a formal training of sorts. It was just my ouido working on me. :) If only I have the time and means, I'd still opt to pursue my childhood fantasy and that is to play the drums. Good thing that Jen1ne Distributors Inc., can now provide us with these musical instruments of high qualtiy and affordable price. So who knows right?! Dreaming is believing and no reason to lose hope. :) 

So what is Jen1ne Distributors Inc. exactly? Jen1ne Distributor Incorporated (est. 2009) is one of the leading musical instrument distributors in the Philippines, and is responsible for establishing D&D Custom Guitars among others which, in only a few years’ time, has rose to become one the leading guitar brands in the Philippines. (http://billboard.ph/dd-custom-guitars-make-signature-axeslocal-guitar-heroes/)

Jen1ne Distributor Inc’s goal is to provide Filipinos with quality instruments while still resting in an affordable price range and they are able to produce engaging products and effective marketing activations. Recently, Jen1ne Distributor Incorporated, aside from catering to its dealers nationwide, has also opened its first pilot branch in Glorietta and has been followed up with a flagship store in SM Mall of Asia.

They have latest pruducts like: 

BARBIE DBA UKULELE PRINTED VIOLET -BAG for Php3300




BARBIE DBA DRUM SET PRINTED CHECKERED' for Php8980 



BARBIE HRT ELECTRIC GUITAR PINK -BAG for Php6900




BARBIE DBA ACOUSTIC GUITAR -BAG' for Php5500


Student discounts: 10%off just present your kids school I.D
Barbie Musical Instrument available at D&D Guitars in SM Mall of Asia
















Posted in: , , , , , , ,

0 Amazing comments for "Jen1ne Distributor Inc. | Providing Musical Instruments at an Affordable Price "

Leave a reply

Feel-free to comment Amazing people! Hope you could also add me on Google Plus (Google +) Thanks!