Found out something that's more convenient and delicious for me and my family



Do you ever wish that there should have been more food options, actually not just food but delicious and tasty food that we can readily serve or is easy to prepare for our family? Well, I do. You see, as a mom, head of the family and the kitchen supervisor at home, I am in a continuous quest for those factors. You might probably feel the same way or somehow can relate to what I am saying, right?! 

You see, in this day and age, everything's an instant and we, as dwellers and occupants in this ever-changing world, should cope up with its fast-paced cycle of life. Yes, there are those easy-to-prepare foods that are in foil packs where we could put in warm water to re-heat it or microwave it, there are also instant noodles, instant drinks or beverages... most of the things we eat and drink are now easily available. 

But what's keeping me in search for a more convenient and delicious meal for my family? From the wide array of easy-to-prepare meals, I still want my family to experience something that would let them taste a restaurant-like flavor that's right for my budget and that is also convenient based on my demands and lifestyle. 

While doing my regular grocery, I chanced by this new product from Purefoods that says. Heat and Eat. Being an adventurous and open-minded, most especially when it comes to home improvement and for my family, I grabbed some of those hoping that it would help me since I'd like to engage myself in multi-tasking. Look what I've got! 


A gify for myself! Hahaha See, how shallow I could get?! 



Purefoods Heat and Eat Crispy Pata and Lechon Kawali on my fridge!!! 

By the the term itself, "Heat and Eat," I admit it caught me right away! Thinking that this could probably be "The One" that I've been looking for. Bonus points is that Crispy Pata and Lechon Kawali are two of the Filipino dishes that my family craves for. I know that your family loves it too, right?! Crispy Pata is a very time-consuming not that easy-to-prepare dish, same thing with Lechon Kawali. We all have to broil it to make it tender in preparation for the next and final step which is the deep-frying. After allowing it to be tender, just apply salt all over the meat to taste and then fry it in a pan filled with cooking oil, (I suggest!) for a crispier taste and experience. 



Purefoods Heat and Eat Crispy Pata is affordably priced at Php325.00 for 900g. This is good for 5-6 persons.


Purefoods Heat and Eat Lechon Kawali is affordably priced at Php230.00 for 425g good for 3-4 persons. 


See, it's really a time-consuming and oil-consuming meal my dear amazing readers. Yes, they're my family's faves but before I plan on preparing those, I should allot more time and effort on this. It was really a good thing that I was able to find out about Purefoods latest home-cooked meal. Since it's indicated there that it is fully-cooked, we don't need to mix anything on it, it has its own Filipino taste already, we just have to heat it and eat! 

Last Noche Buena, I decided to include Purefoods Heat and Eat Crispy Pata and Lechon Kawali on our Christmas dinner table. 

Pulled out from our freezer, as you can see it's still frozen and out of the foil pack 

You may pull it out of your freezer at an earlier time so it would only take you to re-heat it for 10-20 mins. only.


Now it's ready for re-heating 

What I did was, I re-heat it using the turbo. You can also do it the conventional way, which is in a pan-fry (deep-fry it), for a crispier and more tasty experience of Crispy Pata and Lechon Kawali. 


All set 


Re-heating is on-going. 

While waiting for the Purefoods Heat and Eat to finish, I was still able to do other kitchen stuff and chores. I still kept myself busy with preparing other things like cooking pasta and frying Christmas ham for dinner and more time with my family. For a multi-tasker like myself, this is such a great find, this is very convenient for me and at the same time my family can enjoy and experience these tasty Filipino faves! 


Finally, the Purefoods Heat and Eat Crispy Pata and Lechon Kawali can now be served! This is best-served with another Filipino fave, the vinegar and soy sauce with lots of onions, garlic and red chilli. Put some sugar and pepper to taste. This makes Crispy Pata and Lechon Kawali a perfect combination to beat! Rice anyone??? :)) 




By just merely looking at it, can you feel its crispness? It's called the #PurefoodsSarapLutong 

I can say that, I had fully made my new discovery and had achieved something from it remarkably! Aside from our classic faves from Purefoods which are their hotdogs and corned beef, we now have a new line of Pinoy delicious meals that's so affordable and delicious. The thing that every Filipino family would love and crave for. 

Some of you are now craving for Crispy Pata and Lechon Kawali, I know that hihi well, if you wish to grab and buy this new line of easy to prepare and delish Purefoods products, you can find it in Monterey meatshops and leading supermarkets at the "native section." 

Since I still have few more Crispy Pata and Lechon Kawali left on my fridge, I am planning on still having them for our Media Noche or New Year's eve dinner table! And actually we're having it 'til forever hahaha when my family craves for it, there's already Purefoods Heat and Eat that's so easy-to-prepare and easy on my budget which I can rely on, and has that 
"sarap lutong," anytime...all the time!!! 




















Posted in: , , , ,

0 Amazing comments for "Found out something that's more convenient and delicious for me and my family"

Leave a reply

Feel-free to comment Amazing people! Hope you could also add me on Google Plus (Google +) Thanks!