ACA-mazing experience with WELCH’S PH "Pitch Perfect 2" movie treats!


I am one of the avid followers of the movie "Pitch Perfect." This American musical, comedy film features the amazing talents of young and aspiring college dudes doing their distinct "A Cappella" performances. 

From the very start, I fell in love with the characters of Beca Mitchell played by Anna Kendrick and "Fat Amy," played by the very charming and bubbly, Rebel Wilson. If you were able to watch the first "Pitch Perfect," congratulations, you did not miss half of your life (wink, wink). Oh well, kidding aside, if you liked the first one, you're gonna like the "Pitch Perfect 2" more! I'm not literally saying that the latter was better than the former, it's just that, the sequel has captured and touched my emotional side. You'll see, what I mean... Do watch it, it's for you to have that ACA-mazing experience!!! 

Fat Amy and Bumper Allen's (played by Adam DeVine) "not so serious relationship" was hyped in this film and Fat Amy's charm and talent was given more exposure here and I kinda like that. The comedy skits are still there, and you'll not be able to get over with laughter once you've seen the first performance of the Barden Bellas in the film  with the U.S. President Obama with his beloved wife, Michelle as audience. Girl, it keeps comin' back 


Oh my, that was a very hilarious moment! Overall, the movie has instilled to its audience the value and importance of finding your own tune comes with being true to yourself and that to be able to accomplish and give enormous outcome, everyone must work in harmony and with unity. True, right?! 

Kudos to all the cast, staff and crew most especially to the "Pitch Perfect 2" producer and also the director, Elizabeth Banks (surprise!)


I give "Pitch Perfect 2" 
FIVE STARS 

I'm clamoring for "Pitch Perfect 3," please hear me out! 


And of course, I'd like to give special thanks to Welch's Philippines for the movie treat and giving me this: 

Thank you Welch's PH for the movie treats! 


I love Welch's PH


Welch’s 100% Grape Juice …..made from 100% Concord Grapes found only in the US. Its bold and unique grapes  are pressed into juice within 8 hours giving each consumer the best quality and freshness they deserve. Each 8 oz serving contains about 40 pcs of  Concord grapes.
Its packed with anti-oxidants called polyphenols  and Vitamin C that may help promote a healthy immune system. Welch’s 100% Grape Juice does not contain any preservatives, no added sugar, no coloring , no flavoring and no cholesterol.  It’s all natural that the whole family will enjoy.
Give your family the healthy alternative ,  Welch’s 100% Grape Juice, because they deserve only what is pure and  100% . Available in all supermarkets nationwide.

REAL GRAPE GOODNESS can only be Welch’s.  Since 1869.


Welch's is a 100% Grape Juice



TRY THIS!


Grape-Banana Smoothies

Ingredients:
1 small banana, peeled and sliced
1 cup seedless red grapes
1 cup Yogurt
1 cup Welch’s®  100% Grape Juice made with Concord grapes
Small pinch ground cinnamon

Preparation:
1. Place banana and grapes in freezer until firmly frozen (in plastic bag if not
using soon).

2. Combine frozen fruits, yogurt, grape juiceand cinnamon in blender and blend until
combined and smooth. Divide between 2 large glasses.

Makes 2 servings
NUTRITION PER SERVING: Calories 227, Total Fat 1.5g, Saturated Fat 1g, Sodium 22mg, Cholesterol 3mg, Carbohydrates 50g, Dietary Fiber 2g, Protein 6g




Cabot Categories Recipe Qualifies for: Vegetarian, Gluten-Free, Low Sodium

Contributed by: Cabot Creamery Cooperative


Try this too! 





Thank you for always being here amazing peeps! Hope it wouldn't take much of your time if I'd ask you to

please like my 

Facebook page: AmazingJingForLife 
 and do follow me on 

Twitter and Instagram (@amazingjing) 



 Ciao! 'Til our next!



Posted in: , , , , , , , ,

1 comment:

  1. I didn't know that welch have event like this.. Without Welch juice I can’t imagine my childhood would look like... and you just made it really special in your own way... I think it was my best buddy... I was a fan of this one for 15yrs and I want to share it with my sons and daughter of our future generations... I always purchase a lot of this buddy of mine in https://www.goods.ph nice delivery service... thanks publisher for serving me and my family... :)

    ReplyDelete

Feel-free to comment Amazing people! Hope you could also add me on Google Plus (Google +) Thanks!