Satisfy your everyday cravings with Villa del Conte Pick & Go Pouch

Luscious Villa Del Conte Chocolates


What are the things that put a smile on my face? I tell you, one of those is CHOCOLATES! Any time of the day, no matter what mood I am in, wherever I go or whatever I'm doing, chocolates really lightens up my day. Especially Villa Del Conte Chocolates! Have you tried this very special brand? Well, if you still haven't yet, you really should. Every Villa Del Conte chocolates like the Pick & Go pouch, is worth every bite! I should know, 'coz I'm a screaming chocolate-lover! :))


Satisfying your sweet cravings has never been this easy and convenient as premium artisanal chocolates Villa del Conte brings the Pick & Go Pouch. Each light and easy-to-carry pouch contains luscious chocolate treats from Padova, Italy including praline balls, ovicinis and praline sticks. Perfect for sharing with your workmates, friends, and loved ones, the Villa del Conte Pick & Go Pouch comes at affordable prices. Visit Villa Del Conte at Greenbelt 5, Century City Mall, Shangri-la Mall, Resorts World, Alabang Town Center, and Robinson’s Magnolia. For bulk orders, please contact 893-2575 or 621-6101. 




Go to http://www.villadelcontecioccolato.com to know more about Villa del Conte, or follow them on 



Thank you for always being here amazing peeps! Hope it wouldn't take much of your time if I'd ask you to

please like my 

Facebook page: AmazingJingForLife 
 and do follow me on 

Twitter and Instagram (@amazingjing) 


 Ciao! 'Til our next!



Posted in: , , , , , ,

0 Amazing comments for "Satisfy your everyday cravings with Villa del Conte Pick & Go Pouch"

Leave a reply

Feel-free to comment Amazing people! Hope you could also add me on Google Plus (Google +) Thanks!