My #GlowOnTheGo look with Myra VitaGlow BB Cream




Want to look fresh, blooming, and effortlessly beautiful throughout the day? Myra VitaGlow BB Cream is the perfect product for modern girls on the go who need to look gorgeous in a flash. This radiance-boosting tube is packed with multi-benefits for your skin that allow you to combine the prettifying power of skincare and makeup:


  • It’s moisturizing. This lightweight cream hydrates your skin to keep it soft and supple.
  • It contains Vitamin E. This helps nourish your skin even more, so your complexion appears younger-looking and healthy.
  • It doubles as foundation. The tinted formula comes in two shades: Ivory and Beige, to help you even out your skintone perfectly and hide pigmentation.
  • It contains skin-enhancing minerals. Staying late at the office? Use this unique BB cream to add a natural, glowing finish to your skin! You’ll love how the subtle, light-reflecting shimmers in this cream will make you look like you’ve got a lit-from-within glow.
  • You can use it as concealer. Just pat an extra layer of Myra VitaGlow BB Cream to camouflage dark spots and blemishes.
  • It’s also has sunscreen. The SPF15 in this easy to bring tube will protect you from harmful UV rays that causes premature aging.
  • It’s hypoallergenic. Girls with sensitive skin don’t need to worry about breakouts, because this dermatologist-tested cream is proven safe for daily use.
  • It's the most affordable! There's no need to hesitate when it comes to purchasing this product, since you can score instant glowing skin for only P99 a tube. Such a great beauty steal!

Any beauty expert knows that the real trick to any successful beauty regimen is to find a product that works for you and your lifestyle. Myra VitaGlow BB Cream takes the guesswork out of your skin and makeup routine by packing everything you need in one handy tube. While all BB creams moisturize, Myra VitaGlow BB cream contains light-reflecting minerals that make your skin more luminous instantly. It’s easy to apply, too! Just use your fingers and the light and non-greasy formula blends easily over your skin.

"Myra VitaGlow is now my go-to BB cream," says Ana Victorino, local YouTube sensation and beauty video blogger. "I love the instant, glowing effect it gives my skin. With this in my beauty arsenal, I can create my 'no makeup' look in less than five minutes, too."

For more beauty tips from Ana and to see a step-by-step guide on how to apply Myra VitaGlow BB Cream, visit https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tuZ2rcklX4s


Since I have this amazing and my newest kikay buddy, Myra VitalGloww BB cream, which Myra E and my very good friend Marcie Linao of LoveNLight Prod, had sent to me as a gift, 

See? How nice, noh, it's a pink customized make-up kit with my name on it! So cool, right? 


Come, have a peek what's inside! It's a brush set with the amazing 2 Myra VitaGlow BB Creams. Thank you so much Myra E and Marcie! #lovelovelove

And now, I'd like to share you my #GlowOnTheGo look that I usually apply before I step right out of our hub. It's so easy for me and I also call it my daytime look, I find it so safe and subtle. Thanks to Myra VitaGlow BB Cream for providing me the additional glow that I need! Hope you'd be inspired with what I created. Here's the very simple step by step beauty collage using the very affordable and amazing Myra VitaGlow BB Cream as my base make-up. 

L-R from top frame: 1. No make-up yet. 2. Pat some small dots of Myra VitaGlow BB cream on your face including the neck then 
3. Spread it evenly to achieve right blending of skin tone. 4. Apply your desired pressed powder. 5. Show some eyebrow curves to enhance your look


L-R from top frame: 6. Apply desired color of lipstick using the lip brush. 7. Hype those lashes by applying some Mascara. 8. Lastly, to add more glow, blush on gurl, on your cheeks and a little on your chin hihi  9. Now, I'm good to go! 10. Ooops! not too fast hehe I'd like to thank Myra VitaGlow BB Cream for hiding some of my blemishes and giving me the #GlowOnTheGo everyday! 

See? It's so easy right?! You might wanna share your #GlowOnTheGo beauty steps too, please feel free to comment! 

Have a glowing day amazing peeps! 


The NEW Myra VitaGlow BB Cream is available at leading drugstores and supermarkets nationwide.

DIRECTIONS FOR USE:

Shake well before use. Apply a small amount on face and neck blending evenly for a natural finish. For best results, use daily as your facial moisturizer. Can also be used as a make-up base.


Thank you for always being here amazing peeps! Hope it wouldn't take much of your time if I'd ask you to

please like my 

Facebook page: AmazingJingForLife 
 and do follow me on 

Twitter and Instagram (@amazingjing) 


 Ciao! 'Til our next!


Posted in: , , , , , , , ,

0 Amazing comments for "My #GlowOnTheGo look with Myra VitaGlow BB Cream"

Leave a reply

Feel-free to comment Amazing people! Hope you could also add me on Google Plus (Google +) Thanks!