My Max's Restaurant "Sarap ng Success" Story


Each and everyone of us had our own success story right? And I know some of you have also watched Coco Martin, one of our popular and most respected actors in the local industry, in his newest Max's Restaurant "Sarap ng Success" commercial. He started as a regular waiter of Max's Restaurant Fairview from year 2000-2001. That time, he and his lola whom he love so much were struggling to make both ends meet. For those who want to be refreshed of Coco's newest Max's tvc, and for those who haven't watched it yet, here's it is: 


                                

Such a success story that is worth sharing, right amazing peeps? Way to go, Coco! Hope for more awards and achievements to come, be it personal or career-related. 

Today, I'd like to share with you success story, dear readers. My "Sarap ng Success" story with Max's Restaurant happened last December 08, 2012. Max's Restaurant in partnership with Bright Idea, has given us, bloggers a very intimate and memorable Christmas Party. After eating our dinner at Max's Restaurant in Greenbelt 1, Makati City, we proceeded to the main venue, which was the Red Box in Greenbelt 3. 

We were all surprised when they announced that, all the bloggers present in the said celebration are automatically contestants in the first Max's  "Bloggers Got Talent." Of course some of us were not prepared including me because I had no plans of joining the contest ever since the day that they've announced (previously) that there is going to be a singing contest. I just plan on cheering for my friends and co-bloggers. 

Thumbs-up Max's!!! From all of us!


I was so nervous then because to my surprise also, it turned out to be that most bloggers have singing talents and when it was my turn, I just opted to sing Bonnie Tyler's "If I Sing You A Love Song." I just did what I had to do (I guess), I just sang out what my heart feels that time, they told me I was not the usual "Jing" when I performed in front of them hehe. And when finally, the moment of truth has come, never expected that my Max's "Sarap ng Success" story would ever, ever happen. 


Sir Bobby Simborio, Corporate Communications Officer for Max's Group of Companies and the rest of his Max's colleagues and other judges has proclaimed me as the first Max's "Bloggers Got Talent" winner. 

I could never ever forget that super happy, fun and enjoyable Christmas Party with Max's and my blogger-friends. Aside from the trophy, I've received PhP5,000 in cash. I was so thankful to God for such a wonderful blessing! In my own thoughts, what a great way to start my Christmas shopping hihi. 


Thanks to my friends Jenny Roxas ( thanks for the pics), sir Bobby of Max's, Ms. Maui of Bright Idea, Bedalyn Aguas and Angelyn Demo during the Bloggers Christmas party at Red Box.

Of course, every success is best shared with families, relatives or friends, right? The day after the our Christmas party, I've learned that, my grandma was rushed to the hospital. She had pneumonia and she's also suffering from hypertension. I've given to her some of my cash prize and the rest, I spent to groceries for my family. Thank God, everything went well with my "loli" (as I call my Lola) and my family were so proud of my new accomplishment, my "Sarap ng Success" story with Max's that I will forever cherish. 

"Successful ang araw ko dahil... kasama ko ang Max's sa istorya ng aking tagumpay!"

Thank you so much Max's family for being part of my successful journey! 


Thank you for always being here amazing peeps! Hope it wouldn't take much of your time if I'd ask you to please like my 

Facebook page: AmazingJingForLife 
 and do follow me on 

Twitter and Instagram (@amazingjing) 


 Ciao! 'Til our next


Posted in: , , , , , ,

0 Amazing comments for "My Max's Restaurant "Sarap ng Success" Story"

Leave a reply

Feel-free to comment Amazing people! Hope you could also add me on Google Plus (Google +) Thanks!