#DearFutureMom: Your Child Will Be Happy

“What kind of life will my child have?”

A scared mom-to-be wrote to CoorDown (Coordinator of the National Association of People with Down Syndrome) when she learned she was expecting a child with Down syndrome. The organization, in collaboration with Saatchi & Saatchi Italy, responded by creating this #DearFutureMom campaign:

World Down Syndrome Day takes place on March 21st. Help spread the important message behind Dear Future Mom to help advocate the right to happiness and well-being of people with Down syndrome.

Official Hashtag: #DearFutureMom  




Honestly, my tears really rolled down freely over my cheeks upon watching this very enlightening and heartfelt video, couldn't help it. I may not have any relatives with Down Syndrome but I have friends and neighbors and few people close to my heart who have the same situation as these moms and I feel them.

Truly, aren't mothers or parents like us can overcome any form of hardships and willing to do everything for the sake of our own children? If you can relate to this #DearFutureMom or moms out there, try not to worry at all. This very inspiring video conquers all your fears, questions, your doubts and your hang-ups. This is so true... every child brings joy to their parents. So give them the right to be here, to be with you and the right to be happy :)

Everyone deserves to be HAPPY! 


Facebook page: AmazingJingForLife 
 and do follow me on 

Twitter and Instagram (@amazingjing) 

 Ciao! 'Til our next!


Posted in: , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Amazing comments for "#DearFutureMom: Your Child Will Be Happy"

Leave a reply

Feel-free to comment Amazing people! Hope you could also add me on Google Plus (Google +) Thanks!