LG OPTIMUS L SERIES II BOOSTS ON-THE-GO LIFESTYLES

The recently-launched LG Optimus L Series II has proven to be a competent lifestyle partner for an extensive range of individuals.

As the newest addition to the global LG Optimus family, the Optimus L Series II offers a variety of options to tailor-fit the needs of the user in affordable ways.  Dynamic personalities Paulo Avelino, Maxene Magalona, and Kiefer Ravena share how the L7 II, L5 II, and L3 II ably support their diverse lifestyles.


Paulo Avelino

Paulo Avelino

Multi-talented and award-winning actor and performer Paulo Avelino has had his share of full-day tapings and endless social engagements.  “My days are usually jam-packed, so time management is key in managing all my activities,” he disclosed.  “What’s great about the LG Optimus L Series II smart phones is their speedy connectivity, which saves me a lot of time as I browse the Internet and multi-task.  All models run on Android Jellybean, which is a surprise considering the reasonable prices.”  The Optimus L3 II retails for P5,490 (dual) and P4,990 (single); the Optimus L5 II for P8,590 (dual) and P7,990 (single); and the Optimus L7 II for P12,590 (dual) and P11,990 (single).

“The QuickTranslator is a useful discovery in the Optimus L7 II,” Paulo added.  “I travel a lot, so it comes as a big help when I need to translate a menu or a sign.”  The QuickTranslator recognizes 44 languages around the world and can translate into 64 languages.


Maxene Magalona

Young actress and Twitter personality Maxene Magalona expresses her appreciation for the Optimus L Series II design.  “I love how classy these smart phones are,” she conveyed.  “The sleek exterior is so streamlined; it makes me feel more confident carrying it around.  Then there's the unique home button LED that really helps me get through my day!”  Positioned at the front and bottom of the single-SIM variants, the home button LED can simplify her hectic schedule as it glows a different color for every reminder.

“I love taking photos.  Doesn't everyone?  My Optimus L7 II has an 8MP camera that produces crisp and vibrant images,” Maxene shared.  “Perfect for #selfies, #ootd—that's outfit of the day—especially with the fun and convenient Cheese Shutter!”  Cheese Shutter is a voice-activated camera trigger that can recognize the words cheese, kimchi, whisky, and LG.  “I also love using the awesome QuickMemo feature that allows me to handwrite directly onscreen and share my ideas,” she said excitedly.

Kiefer Ravena and Maxene Magalona


Kiefer Ravena

UAAP basketball star and college student Kiefer Ravena uses the Optimus L Series II to help balance his academic and professional workload.  “I can study with my phone using the Smart Screen function,” he divulged.  Smart Screen keeps the screen well-lit while the user’s eyes are on it, which is ideal for reading long e-books.  “I also make good use of the phones’ long battery life,” he added.  “Since I train four hours a day, I sometimes need music to keep the energy going, which I can play on my Optimus L Series II phone.”


With its contemporary look, progressive features, and intuitive user experience, the LG Optimus L Series II is the ideal fit for dynamic individuals.  To find out more about the L Series II smart phones and the rest of the LG Optimus product line, visit www.lg.com/ph and like LG Optimus Philippines on Facebook at www.facebook.com/LGOptimusPH.

Posted in: , , , , , , , ,

0 Amazing comments for "LG OPTIMUS L SERIES II BOOSTS ON-THE-GO LIFESTYLES"

Leave a reply

Feel-free to comment Amazing people! Hope you could also add me on Google Plus (Google +) Thanks!