LACTUM's 1st LIVE CHAT with "Panatag" Mom JUDY ANN SANTOS




"Panatag" moms, I know most you have seen the newest Lactum 3+ & 6+ TVC wherein a mommy worries about the nutrition of her daughter "Jing Jing," who doesn't pay much attention to her food because she is distracted by her hobby which is singing. This situation prompted her to seek advise from celebrity "Panatag" mom, Judy Ann Santos. She introduced Lactum to the worried mommy and explained how Lactum works as our partner in providing our kids 100% nourishment having essential nutrients found in the food groups from the food pyramid.

Of course we all want to offer and render what's best for our kids right? If you feel that you have other concerns that you'd like to share and consult from a fellow Panatag Mom like Ms. Judy Ann, aside from what was featured in the tvc, well, we share the same sentiments dear mommies. Opportunely, Lactum was so sensitive and very involved in this campaign to achieve the optimum level of nourishment for our kids... they must have heard us :)) They've basically let no stones unturned when they conceptualized the very first Lactum Live Chat ever with no other than  Celebrity Panatag Mom Judy Ann Santos! Isn't that so fantabulously amazing?! 

And what's even more bewildering was that, yours truly (wink, wink- yes, you've read it right hehe) would be part of this huge event that's soon to happen on February 03, 2013, Sunday. The actual live streaming can be found at Lactum Live Chat on Facebook. Whereas ABS-CBN's ASAP 2013 would be featuring the live chat of Ms. Judy Ann with other Panatag and mommy bloggers like me, Bedalyn Aguas, Angelyn Demo, Levy Martinez, Jenny Roxas and other featured moms. We would be sharing and discussing the most common feeding problems that we encounter with our kids. We would be also heeding some advises, tips and words of wisdom from Ms. Judy Ann. I'm so positive that we would be learning a lot from this live chat.

I would like to take this opportunity to let you be also involved in this interactive event. If there are other queries and concerns regarding our child's eating habits, feeding problems and nutrition matters that you would like me to ask from Ms. Judy Ann, please don't hesitate to comment on this post or contact me by sending a message through my Facebook page

Hope you'll mark your calendar, okay? It's a date!!! 

Big, big prizes also awaits dear mommies! Lactum has launched a 100% Real Stories and Recipes on their Facebook fan page, just click here


Here's what you'd get to win from this contest


And the mechanics are just so simple!

So mommies/ guardians what are you waiting for? Get your creative minds going and join!!!

I honestly value the role of Lactum 3+ & 6+ as every Filipino mom's partner in providing 100% nourishment to our children, and that commitment that they've promised gave us great assurance indeed. 













Posted in: , , , , , , ,

7 comments:

  1. WOW!! I wish I can watch it unfortunately time difference will be a big problem. I love to watch you guys especialy Miss JUDAY ;) Im one of her fans ;) Hope to get more tips from you too! Will watch the replay if there's one in the internet please advice me. I am one of the mommies like you guys having problem feeding nutritious foods my kids.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Of course I'll advise you sis, if there will be a replay. :)) That's true we would be getting tips from Ms. Judy Ann and will share it as well. Thanks for posting!

      Delete
  2. What an amazing event! I am just as excited as you. May I request you to please ask Ms. Juday some tips to make my younger daughter eat more and gain back her appetite. she's skinny and doesn't want to eat vegetable.
    Already marked the calendar! Excited for that big date!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Of course, I'd been meaning to ask that too. :)) Thanks for marking your calendar ha, super excited!

      Delete
  3. This is awesome. My daughter actually drinks Lactum. So, do you think I should join the contest? :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's nice! You're free to join sis, good luck ha. Thanks for posting! :))

      Delete
  4. WoW SiS!! Goodluck ha! sana makapanood ako, uwi kami Tarlac today..

    ReplyDelete

Feel-free to comment Amazing people! Hope you could also add me on Google Plus (Google +) Thanks!